Part 47 : Together

Y/n's POV

Party was over and it was past 12. Everyone left for their home. Taehee and Jinsoo slept with my mom. Jin and Jisoo were in guest room. And me and Taehyung are heading towards my master bedroom.

His hands around my shoulder for support as I helped him to walk. He rotated the knob and we entered in. I made him sit on the centre of the bed and his back rested on the headboard. I closed the door.

My room was not that luxury like his big mansion's one

My room was not that luxury like his big mansion's one. Of course I was just a simple bodyguard. And he was a successful rich business man who deals in millions. I am happy for his success.

I brought the First aid box and sat on the edge of the bed facing him, my legs hanging in one side. He needs to change his bandage in his head and ankle.

Taehyung's POV

I really missed this, y/n's caring nature. She leaned forward to my face. I thought she will kiss me so I closed my eyes and parted my lips to hug hers.

But on not feeling anything I opened my eyes slowly and saw her chin near my nose as she tried to open the bandage of my head. I internally chuckled. What was I thinking?!

She slowly removed my bandage and it slightly hurted when the last layer was removed as it slightly stucked to my bruises. I bit my lips, closing my eyes tightly to not let out any noise as, if I did she will be worried.

She removed the dirty cotton from my forehead and threw it in dustbin. There was a beautiful silence in whole room, Just noise of moving object and little noises of summer insects singing was able to hear. She was taking care of me and I was looking at her every move fixing it in my memory.

I hissed in contact of sudden warm liquid to my wound which gave a burning effect because of the alcohol.

"It will pain a bit, Tae..."

She said with concern and I nodded assuring her. And she started treating my wound. It was hurting and I tried hard to not hiss.

She was concentrating on my wound and my eyes traveled to her facial features which I love to admire. I can admire them all day and night without getting tired.

Her sweet big doe eyes, her little tangled soft hair, her button-like-nose, her pink plumpy cute lips which I love to taste. Her sharp jaw line and thin neck wearing the pendant I gave her.

Admiring her is my most favorite activity. To be honest she has become more beautiful than before.

She backed off, and I felt loss of warmth and comfort smell which was coming from her neck.

"Done"

She said and then I got to know my forehead wound was re-bandaged. She took a cream and again came near, again that sweet smell.