Part 32 : Finally!!! A full heart

🎼It will never change me and you...🎼

Y/N's POV

Since morning my head is aching like hell and I am sure I am going to have a fever. My body was tempting in fire.

I was going towards Hope industries with Taehyung, without any troops when I noticed a white car following us for long.

To confirm that they are following us I took a sudden right turn on the road to the wrong way and I saw that car going forward but stopped.... And took turn again following us.

"Wear your seatbelt, someone is following us."

I said to Taehyung who was staring (admiring) at me. He was confused.

"Someone is following, wear your seatbelt."

I repeated, this time little loudly. He wore seatbelt and I increase the speed of car and that car also increased it's speed.

"But this is the wrong way, we have to reach Hope industries soon."

"Right now your safety matters me the most."

"But if I will not be there, collaboration will be done with EXO company."

"For me, you are most important than your stupid business deals."

His eyes widened to the words I uttered and his that expression reminded me what I told.
I avoid his gaze and focused on driving.

Then only I heard a gunshot voice, which he shooted to our bulletproof car and it was confirmed that we are being followed. I call Lisa and Jungkook by clicking the button on the right ear bud.

"Lisa, kook, we are trapped at XXX Bridge."

"We are on our way."

"copy that"

Saying this I declined the call as some white cars came and covered our car from front and back, there was a lake to left side of bridge and way to right side which was covered by his mens...

"Lock the car, and don't come outside until I say."

I said and unbuckled my seatbelt and was about to go out of the car when he held my hand.

"Please, be safe."

I saw care and love in his eyes. My soul was smiling to know he cares for me. But I just nodded to him with a serious face.

I get off the car and told him to lock the door which he did.

Men in black covered me making a circle and without hesitation, I made run towards them and started beating the shit out of them.
[Too lazy to describe the fight]

Within 10-15 mins all men were on ground and all men were wearing that bracelet. I was in deep thoughts when I heard a voice near my head like...

Removing safety lock of gun.

I looked back and it was a man with gun pointing at my forehead.

"Hey baby girl" he said and I just smirked...
Why?

Again removing of safety lock of gun was heard but this time it was pointed towards that man.

Jungkook, he pointed his gun at him and soon all our troops pointed guns at him and his injured men.

"Drop your gun" Jungkook demanded.

He dropped the gun because he surely didn't had any options left with him.

All was good when I heard a crash sound. I saw a car coming from side came and pushed my car into the lake in which Taehyung was sitting. A great water splash was heard.