Part 38 : Will you Marry...?

Y/N's POV

"Wait"

He stopped and turned around. I stood up from my stool.

"Thank you, for donating blood---"

"I didn't donated it to any random. I donated it to my own daughter. And her mother doesn't need to thank me for that...After all, She is my own blood."

He smiled and I bit my lips... Whatever he said was correct though... He again turned to leave...

"Sorry."

He turned again, this time shocked.

"For what?"

"Today at evening, whatever I said... I was in anger... I didn't meant---"

"You were right though..."

"Huh?"

"You, Taehee and Jinsoo went into problem because of me... You were in danger because of me..."

He bitterly smiled and left saying... "Good Night."

I sat on stool again and looked at Taehee. Was it really his fault? I looked at Taehee's face and smiled shrugging off any other thoughts. My first priority is my daughter.

"I am happy. He have a father feeling to you... baby... "

I said to Taehee's sleeping figure and keeping my head on the edge of the bed... I started thinking of our memories. The only way to feel him close without increasing his hopes... I Slowly drifted to dreamland.

End of y/n's POV

She forgot that Taehyung said he will be leaving to Las Vegas forever, not returning back.

Taehyung's POV

I drive to home slamming door entering my room. I sat on the ground leaning back at door... My tears came out slowly... Tears of what not?

Taehee's condition...
Y/n's words...
I am Blaming myself...
I have to leave them forever... Forever...

It was all my fault...
Since starting...

Me being a playboy... If only I wasn't...
Y/n and I would have been living a peaceful and happy life...
I wish I would have never been a playboy...

I ruffled my hairs back and cried more and more. I burst into tears... My crying voice echoing in whole room. My situation was back like that when y/n left me in Seoul.

I wanted to drink to reduce some sadness. But tomorrow I can meet my love of my life and my daughter for the last time. I don't want to spoil it...

I will not cry in front of them. And now I will sincerely try to move on...

But can I? After knowing I have a daughter too... Will I be able to do this?
I couldn't when she left me, when I didn't knew we have daughter... Can I now? It's more difficult now.

Why am I suffering this much?
___________________________________

Next Day

Author's POV

Taehyung got to know that y/n didn't had dinner last night, he also didn't. But he had breakfast, actually was forced by Jennie.

Jimin and Jennie are also here, since they know they have last month with them... But they don't know this is the last meet with them. No one knows except for Taehyung, as y/n already forget about it. He doesn't want to tell them too, as he want them to spend this time without worry.