Part 29 : Microchip

🎼Stay with me...🎼

Taehyung's POV

I woke up in a warm embrace, I felt very soft thing in my arms, more soft than teddy or any pillow. My eyes opened and I smiled widely on seeing what is beside me. I saw my woman in front of me. Holding me tightly in her embrace. I got up and looked at her. I removed her hair which was covering her face. I leaned and gave a small peck on her forehead.

I was about to get up when my eyes caught some dried blood marks on her hand, she got scratches and didn't even treated herself. I went to bring First aid.

I sat on a chair beside bed and took her hand and started applying cream on her wound. She slowly started moving her fingers which tells she is going to wake up.
Soon her eyes opened so I greeted.

"Good morning y/n"

She smiled a little..... Then she got up suddenly and I chuckled at her reaction.

"What are you doing?"

"Treating your wounds... Well what were you doing 'in my bed'."
I said phasing 'in my bed'.

"You are asking, you only pulled me on bed beside you."

Did I really? Great Job Taehyung.

"And you didn't even protested... Why?"

"Just shut up"

She got up from bed and ran to outer washroom.
I chuckled.

I followed her and saw her finding her those dress which I hate. I talked to Min Yoongi and he said that they can wear normal outfits.

"You will not find your old belongings. These are the new ones."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I don't like those dresses, I want you to at least look as a employee. So I talked to Mr. Min Yoongi and he allowed you all to wear normal outfits. So wear those which are present there."

"You know you didn't need to do this"

"Very harsh words instead of Thank you.... Anyways wear those, because your colleagues Lisa and Jungkook are also gonna wear those type of clothes."

I said and left her maybe she called to confirm and finally she entered washroom with her those dresses.

I also went to take shower.

Time skip I went down to have breakfast and I noticed y/n coming downstairs when I sat on my chair. She was looking more feminine in these dresses. Dress was not nice unless she wore it.

I noticed a pendant on her neck but as she saw that I am looking at that

I noticed a pendant on her neck but as she saw that I am looking at that. She hid the pendant behind the coat.

I couldn't see that but what if it's that pendant which I gave her....No why would she keep it with her, Yet.     
It was not that pendant.