Part 19 : Flashback II

🎼Begging for you to take my hand.🎼

Jisoo and y/n conversation

"so finally you fell in love, right y/n?" Jisoo asked

"No unnie we're just friends"

"Then Jimin is also your friend but you spend more time with Taehyung."

"Unnie don't over think, Jimin always flirts. Where as Tae doesn't" saying this a smile crept on her lips just by imagining his face.

"Taehyung is also a playboy, He had many girlfriends before."

"Idc I just like to spend time with him."

"Y/n I know that you are not going to accept it so easily, but don't forget I know about your feelings..... Taehyung is a good guy, he is flirty but he do respect girls. He never mistreated me or flirted me. Think about it and stop being reserved of yourself.... He will keep you happy forever. Got it.... Don't avoid your feelings just by thinking that he is a playboy. Give him a chance. I promise you will never regret. Mark my words."

Saying this she left y/n thinking about her feelings, had she really fallen for him???

After Marriage of Jin and Jisoo

Y/n and Taehyung was getting ready to go to airport. They are going together but to different addresses, one in Daegu with Jimin and one in Seoul.

None of them tried to talk about their feelings.

At airport

Y/n and Taehyung and Jimin are waiting for their flight arrival. Y/n's flight will be earlier than Taehyung's. They both were sitting next to each other in complete silence. Jimin got it and excused to go to washroom.
After he left.

"y/n I will miss you "

"I will miss you too."

"My business will set up in Seoul soon. We can meet then right???"

"hmm"

"We will be in contact."

"Yeah"

OK too much cringe!

"I like you y/n" he said with all his courage

Her face lit up in shock, lips parted.

"I like you since the day I saw you. Yeah I was a play boy but now not anymore. You have changed me. If you don't mind can we date."

There was a 2min silence which broke.

"I like you too but Taehyung... unnie told me that you have a girlfriend in Daegu, named Hana. You should not cheat her."

"Y/n she was just an attraction. And she was my girl friend just for reputation as I am a playboy but now I like you... And also she is a Gold Digger."

"Then first broke up with her with a proof that she is cheating or only a gold digger to you. If that happens we can date right???"

He nodded.

In mic y/n's flight take off was announced. She got up followed by Taehyung.

"I should get going."

"I will come to Seoul soon."

"I'll be waiting"

She turned to the entrance and forward her steps but again turned to face Taehyung. He gave a beautiful smile but inside he don't want to let her go. What he wanted to do was done by y/n.