Part 41 : Marriage

Y/n's POV

“Y/n, she chose me for my heart. She chose me despite knowing I am a playboy... She chose me for who I am... Even if I will be no one tomorrow, if I lose my money my hotness and my handsomeness, she will be still by my side... Holding my hand... Always with me... At my worst and at my best... At times of happiness and at times when I will be sad... And no one can change her place in my life...”

These words spoken by Taehyung was ringing in my head. He trusted me heartfully. What I did in return? Gave him pain and pain, nothing else. Never trust him back. What is a love, where there is no trust?

If Taehyung had cheated on me, he would have married by now. I have worked with Taehyung and stayed with him 24/7, he didn't paid any attention to any female employee or other women even if others tried to seduce him.

He'd really changed. He wore that pendant still shows he love me to extent, not only the pendant his actions, his emotions, his feelings, his words all says he loves me...

But what if it is a new excuse...

"You must be thinking its an excuse..."
Jennie said bringing me out of my thoughts.
"Great then... Don't believe and get to know... We are going to Las Vegas Tomorrow at 5 pm flight... Forever and will never return back..."

I looked at her in disbelief but she just gave me a glare. And then smirked.

"He proposed me for marriage... I will marry him... And will make him forget your name... We are getting married soon... I will send the invitation... Surely come and bring your husband also."

She said and left my house. What was this? Is Taehyung really going forever... We will never meet again... He will marry Jennie???...

Why it is hurting me? I shouldn't feel like this...

I should be happy, he is going, but why am I feeling like I am left alone. I had moved on from him right? Why my heart is feeling heavy? Have I had never moved on from him? I never even tried... It always hurt.

"Y/n... I know how you are feeling?" Jisoo said. I looked at her.

"I can understand that you are insecure of his past as he was a playboy but Life is all about 2nd chance... Give him a chance..."

"2nd chance isn't gonna harm anyone right?" Jin said.

"It can harm me, if Taehyung cheat me again." I was still insecure about his past.

"Why will he do? Have you seen him, he cries only for you... He loves you that's why... Why will he cheat you... It never comes again because it was never at the first time." Mom said.

I ignored their words. My pride is something better than everything. I will marry kook. That's final. I sighed.

"You all should sleep, you have to attend my marriage tomorrow... So take a nice nap."

I said and left from there.

Next Day

Jungkook's POV

I am at the terrace of the hotel we booked where destination wedding will be held, watching sunrise. Today is the day where everything will be upset-down... Hope it doesn't destroy our tri-besties group.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, turning I saw Lisa with a bright smile and tray with two coffees mugs. That's the thing hurting, she is pretending to be fine when she is not.