Epilogue

"WORLD IS VERY SHORT FOR TRUE LOVERS WHO ARE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER."

Y/N's POV

(credit to right creator)

I made a design just now with my imagination. Yeah, now I have my own company of fashion designing. I am well known fashion designer and a super model famous in whole world.

We still live in New York. It became the place where we became together. Though we go to Korea more often.I can't forget my birthplace.

Jungkook and Lisa are still bodyguards in very high post and are now married. We trio besties are still together.

Taehyung helped me and supported me to reach till here. Infact, He was the only one who suggested for the idea to start my own outfits company.

He helped me with finance and I had enough talent and skill on fashion designing so I started my own company named BLING which now deals in millions and with celebrities all over.

"How is it, Dad?" I asked dad showing my design to the person who was sitting beside me.

"Beautiful just like you dear."
Appa said taking sip from his green tea.

"y/n drink this milk."

"I don't like milk."

"Hey it's good for the baby c'mon drink it."
Tae's mom made me drink the milk forcefully. And I just huffed after drinking it full and she smiled giving me a peck on my forehead. And went to help my mom in kitchen.

We all live happily, Taehyung, his parents, my mom, Taehee, altogether happily.

"MUMMA!"
Taehee is now 6 years old and now she goes to school and is in class 1.

She came running to me, her bottle hanging on her neck, in her school uniform. She came to me and hugged me. I also gave a side hug to her. She kissed my belly and talked with the junior inside. I chuckled.

"Grandpa... Let's go. And play chess. You promised you will play with me today."
She dragged dad with her to her room.

She got a very nice talent in this young age to play chess like legend... She always make dad lose. Well he is the only one who taught her chess and now he only loses.

My both mom were enjoying the moment like besties while cooking.

Then I saw Taehyung coming with Taehee's bag in his CEO suit. I know its not the time for him to come home after work this early.

But now I am 9 month pregnant, so he mostly stays at home only and sometimes work from home. And my delivery date is also near.

He came in and kept the bag on the sofa and came to me and kissed my forehead. He took a stool and sat beside me.