Part 27 : Action

🎼Like a bullet in my chest...🎼

Y/N's POV

I picked up his call.

"Yes oppa"

"y/n is Taehyung alright?"

"Ah,..Yes... Why? What happened?"

"Company was attacked, a cabin got into fire."

"What???"

"What happened y/n?" Jisoo asked as my face expression changed within seconds into fear and anger.

"And I saw that man who caught fire but we couldn't catch him."

"Are all employees safe?"

"Yes they are and no one are harmed, some files were burnt but fortunately those were old and useless ones... I doubt Taehyung may also get attacked today, so please keep your eyes on him."

"OK, I am active."

"Just call me or send a message that you have been attacked I will reach there as fast as possible."

"OK, I will"

Call ended and I looked at surrounding to find that if any strange or suspicious thing is around but couldn't find any. I have to send my family back home. I don't want them to get hurt.

"What happened y/n? Is anything wrong?" unnie again asked.

"Unnie, you all have to leave for home right now. This area may get attacked... Go and call my mom and get the car ready. I am bringing kids and Jin oppa."

She nodded and we part our ways, she went inside to call mom and I went to Jin oppa first who was with Jinsoo in his arms.

"Oppa leave for home right now."

"You seems worried, Is everything okay?"

"Nothing is OK. Just go I will tell you later we don't have much time. Leave for home. Go to car... Where is Taehee?"

"There she is Playing with her father."

I looked at the direction he pointed and we also part our ways. I went to her and saw her happily playing with Taehyung, near fountain. I don't want to separate them, but it's for her safety. I can't do anything. I grabbed Taehee's wrist and dragged her with me. But stopped by someone.

I turned and saw Taehyung holding another hand of Taehee with concerned face.

"Where are you taking her?"

"They need to go home."

"But I have plans for night too."

OK I know if I will say truth to him, he will surely ask numerous questions for which I really don't have time and I know what I have to say to shut him.

"I can't let my daughter stay with a cheater."

Meanwhile Author's POV
There Flex at corner who was watching all this scene and he informed all things because this time he heard all the things that girl is Taehyung's daughter and he has some other relation with his bodyguard. He informed all to Kai and Kai ordered him to kill Taehyung. Before he could attack Taehyung left backyard and return with his bodyguard by his side. He recorded their video of course voice was not heard but still he recorded that he hugged her and send it to Kai. And he ordered him to just Shoot!!!

Back to y/n's POV

"I can't let my daughter stay with a cheater."

His grip on Taehee's wrist loosened and I know he is hurt but all I care about now is Taehee. This area can be attacked. I send her to car and went inside and picked up my gun and bullets fixing it in my belt back.