Part 37 : Blame

Author's POV

The hospital where they went was the hospital where Rosé worked.

Taehyung holding Taehee in his arms taking her to the doctor followed by panicked y/n.

Taehyung was also hurt seeing his daughter like this, but he has to be strong for her daughter, he has to be strong for y/n. He was doing a great job of a father as well as a husband.

But y/n was blind to see his effort. The thing which was coming in her mind was anger and fear and nothing else.

Running on the corridor of the hospital y/n and Taehyung heard a familiar voice calling them.

"y/n, Taehyung... What happened?" It was Rosé.
"Omo, what happened to her?"

"Ro-Rosé,... My da-daughter...Sh-she"

"Calm down y/n. We will take care. Taehyung take her to Emergency room."

Taehyung took her to emergency room and was send out. Rosé and other nurses started treating her cut as she needs a stich there.

Y/n sat on the chair and couldn't control her tears anymore. How bad it could be for a mom to see her child injured? She was scared to death.

Taehyung couldn't see her that condition and went to her and hugged her kneeling down. She also hugged him back and cried on his shoulder. Taehyung patted her back consoling her.

Jungkook had called Jin and Jisoo and they arrived the hospital with y/n's mom.

Suddenly y/n pushed Taehyung and he startled a little.

"It's because of you, she is suffering because of you. Taehyung"

She said gritting her teeth. She stood up followed by him.
And going to him she said more words which was stabbing the heart of the man in front of her, Taehyung, who is already in pain.

"When you were not here, we lived happily but as soon as you came, my life became a hell... They were your enemies who tried to kill me, who tried to kill my daughter, just because you came near to us, they got to know that she is your daughter... You have made enemies which is dangerous for my daughter..."

She took out all her frustration, anger, sadness on Taehyung. In anger she lost herself, seeing her daughter's this condition she needed to blame someone and that someone became Taehyung.

While Taehyung was taking steady steps towards back, as y/n was moving towards him. His heart scattered on ground like a broken mirror listening to her harsh words.

But he remained silent. He understands y/n so much that he knew, it is just her anger. Though he was sure about it but couldn't help but to get hurt on her each Harsh word.

His back touched the wall when y/n held his shirt collar.

"It's all because of you Taehyung. Because of you, I have suffered a lot. Now I can't.... JUST LEAVE ME... GO AWAY... LEAVE ME AND MY DAUGHTER IF YOU WANT TO SEE US HAPPY."
She said jerking him.

"Stop it y/n... It's hospital you can't shout like this.... Taehyung is not at fault." Jungkook said holding her arms which she yanked.

"Now you are also on his support Jungkook, first my family, and now you also."

"Because we know Taehyung hasn't done any wrong." y/n's mom said interrupting.

"You can lie to us y/n, but not to yourself... Stop lying to yourself that you don't love him."
Jin said.