Part 6 : It was y/n.

🎼You're in my heart, on my mind, you're underneath my skin.🎼

Taehyung's POV :

I woke up because of sun rays hitting my face. My head is aching. I opened my eyes and sat on bed massaging my temples. I looked around and realised that I am not in my bedroom but in a room to which I am familiar with.

I noticed it was Jennie's guestroom. And I try to remember what happened last night. I remembered that I saw y/n in New York at that restaurant. She is mad at me. I got drunk last night, how I end up here? Was it a dream? No no I am sure it is not a dream.

I was lost in my thoughts when the door opened revealing Jennie with one coffee mug and a bowl on tray, she was holding.

"You got up?" She asked
I hummed

"BTW You are heavy dude"
She said passing me a bowl of hangover soup.

She herself got a mug of coffee. She sat on the couch beside the bed.

"Jennie, how I end up here?"

"First tell me did you went on a date?"

"Ah... Yeah" I lied

"How was it?"

"Ah it was nice, first tell me how I end up here?"

"A girl called me late last night and told you got drunk last night at that restaurant, I went there and then she left where she wanna go, BTW if I had sent you on a date what were you doing there?"

After listening this, I started drinking hot hangover soup, I was trying to remember what happened yesterday.

"Anyways don't tell, but how you got that wound near your lips, did you faught with someone yesterday?"

I noticed that wound and I remembered everything that I met y/n yesterday and when I was about to kiss her a guy came and hit me but I was not sure whether it was dream or reality because seeing y/n in my dream is common.

So I decided to ask Jennie being careful that she doesn't know the secret of that date.

"Will you say something" She asked with little anger like a irritated sister.

"Jennie, was that girl who called you was wearing a red gown"

"Yes, Why? What happened?"

"Did you ask her anything, Did you both have a talk, did she say anything, Did you take her no.?"

"Stop Taehyung first drink that soup then relax."

I drank soup in one go and wiped my mouth.

"Now tell me what happen?"

"Jennie, that girl was y/n."

"What?... Taehyung you were drunk maybe you misunderstood."

"No Jennie, I am 100% sure it was y/n."

"Ok Taehyung calm down."

"Jennie, I don't want to date anyone except y/n, Please understand me, I want y/n."

"Ok first drink some water."

She gave me a glass of water which I drank.

"Now tell me what happened last night?"

I told her everything but also a lie that I went to date with Rosé.

"Are you sure it was y/n."

I nodded.

"Ok so what if she doesn't forgive you."

"She will, you know last night when I was about to kiss her, I saw love in her eye for me, she didn't even pushed me when I leaned to kiss her instead she closed her eyes and was ready to kiss me. It was another guy who hit me."

"Is he her husband?"

"Yah don't say this, she said that he is not her husband."

"She is mad at you, earning forgiveness from her won't be easy."

"I know but somewhere her brain has told her heart not to fall in love. I will make her fall for me again."

"Yah, All the best I will help you, now if y/n is here let me tell that you don't wanna date Rosé so that she can date any other guy."

I nodded and she went to balcony then I realised that I messed up, Jimin is dating Rosé by my name.

I got up from bed and run to balcony and snatch her phone and cut the call.

"What happened, now?" She said, getting irritated.

___________________________________
Wait for next part

Vote

Share

Comment

Follow

Enjoy