Kapitel 3

Chapter 3

The next morning, Hans had got up and get himself ready and got down to the kitchen to see if Donny was around.

„Donny?" Called Hans entering into the kitchen to grab himself a glass of water from the water tap, then heard claws hitting on the wooden floor as the dog came along and got into the kitchen. „There you are," Greeted Hans watching Donny stop in the middle of the kitchen and look at the adult.

„Good morning, human!" Spoke the dog making Hans widen his eyes in shock from hearing the dog talk.

„D.....did you just speak?" Questioned Hans looking down at the dog, which barked. „How......were you already able to talk before?"

„I don't know. I just woke up and I.....just could speak. I always wished I could understand humans, but I assumed it wouldn't happen, because of mother nature,"

„This is kind of odd. I'm.....I'm surely making this all up. I must have been those mushrooms I ate yesterday with the rice, that must have been poisoned and now I'm here hearing a dog talking,"

„This is the weirdest thing I have ever heard. Do all humans say this kind of things?"

„Heh, well I don't really have a big knowledge of other humans. To be honest I don't have any close relationship with anyone. I had with my parents, but they're not here anymore,"

„They're gone?" Asked Donny making Hans nod, then see Donny drop his ears down.

„I'm sorry," Apologized the dog.

„It's the circle of life. I mean.....you probably or you still have your parents around, right?"

„I don't know, as cubs, we gotta leave about 4 months later after our mother gave birth. Many of us find a new home, who's lucky gets the chance to find a very loving family or a regular one. My owner there he was mean towards me,"

„Yes, I saw. You don't need to break your head about it. I'll help you find a place to live. There sure is someone out there, that would love to adopt a dog like you. You look adorable, mostly for kids"

„And you think this will work?" Questioned the dog tilting his head making Hans nod. „Can't I stay with you instead?"

„Why?"

„We already know each other. We're friends. I don't want to leave my friend back,"

„That's really great Donny, but I think you would be better of with another family. I spend a big part of the day at the field and I won't really have a lot of time for you, afterward. Other families at least would have one or two persons around you could be with," Explained Hans making Donny look down understanding the message of the human.

„Alright human," Commented Donny, then Hans smiled a little and held his hand out.

„You can call me Hans," Mentioned Hans making Donny wag his tail then lick Hans' hand, which made him chuckle. „You were meant to shake the paw," Spoke Hans, then Donny lifted his paw up to shake it in the air making Hans laugh. „Okay, we can practice that,"

Two hours later Hans took Donny into the village, then waited for potential clients to buy from Hans' farm. Donny sat beside the stand, where Hans had presented a couple of boxes with the vegetables he had harvested from his field.

„How many vegetables do you have to sell until we're done here?" Questioned Donny making Hans shrug his shoulders.

„Selling all of them would be a good thing, but since my parents aren't into the business, other farmers were around as well, so my chances of selling everything got low,"