Kapitel 7

Chapter 7

Queen Elsa stood at the balcony of the castle looking out at the stars on the skyline. Elsa looked down at her hands, where she held a letter, that was written by her younger sister.

„Days and nights are passing faster. Yet I still wasn't able to see you again. Why are we separated from each other like that?" Commented Elsa leaning the letter closer to her chest.

Behind her the door got opened up, then it was revealed to be the dark-blonde girl Gerda, that had been searching for the queen.

„I knew you were here," Commented Gerda stepping out watching Elsa look back at the girl, then look down at the bridge, that led out of the castle.

„I needed to get some fresh air after all this," Mentioned Elsa. „I'm a little unfocused because of this one letter of Lord Oddbjörn,"

„You don't need to justify it. We all know you're worried with this situation. Today it's just the very first day of the encounter between all four kingdoms. Tomorrow or the other days you can take it easier and get to know them all,"

„Sure, I'm thinking about talking to them all at once, but I feel like they would just fight each other in a way. Hugo and Ulrich at least. Prince Rollan seemed most of the times quiet, He didn't respond back to any critics or comments towards him as the others did,"

„Yes I did notice that. Perhaps he doesn't like it to argue with people or just seems pretty mature on that aspect,"

„You know I could consider to talk with all the three princes, but separately," Suggested Elsa. „All four of us would be more opener with each other and perhaps more sincere. I don't buy Ulrich's story about having defeated the Snow King. That was General Arrog the Great," Mentioned the silver-blonde woman making Gerda nod.

„Yes, I remember that story," Commented Gerda. „If you want my opinion, I think speaking with each of the prince by yourself alone or away from the others would be the best option,"

„I think so too," Spoke Elsa. „I still don't believe, that I will fall in love with any of the boys there. At least not now,"

„Isn't it kind of hypocritical, that our....I mean parents of higher social classes do assume they have to help you look for a suitor to get to married to you at some point of your life?" Questioned Gerda. „How do they even know you would be happy in that life?"

„The other issue I don't even know, if my parents got married that way or if they really had gotten together because of actual love?" Questioned Elsa making Gerda shrug her shoulders.

„Does Kai or Gerda know anything about that?" Asked Gerda making Elsa shrug her shoulders.

„I haven't really asked that to be honest. I'll think about this. First I want to get to know these men," Commented Elsa, then she returned into the castle and closed the door behind them, then smiled at Gerda, which mirrored her facial expression afterward both shared a hug. „Thank you for coming to see me,"

„Don't mention it, that's what friends are for,"

„They couldn't have brought me a greater one," Commented Elsa making Gerda smile, then behind them the door got opened up and Prince Hugo showed up along with Prince Ulrich.

„Your.......oh there you are!" Spoke Prince Ulrich.

„I beg your pardon, your majesty. We noticed your absence and were worried about your state, since we heard about your younger sister," Explained Prince Hugo making Elsa nod.

„Thank you, but everything is fine for now. I just needed to get some fresh air," Queen Elsa pointed out making the princes nod. „Where's the third prince?" Questioned the queen making the two look at each other and shrug their shoulders.