Kapitel 14

Chapter 1 4

At the entrance of the castle of Arendelle stood the Belgian and Spanish king along with Prince Hugo and the head servant Kai waiting for the arrival of the queen.

„How embarassing, how could he have disrespected the queen," Commented Prince Hugo. „What exactly did happen between the two?"

„According to one of the guards around the village, he had observed the two have a small argument, which had something to do with her sister and basically that's all I know," Spoke the father of the prince.

„I think that prince is a little narcissistic to my eyes...This is what I thought about when I first saw him speak," Spoke the father of Rollan.

„Yesterday, when Rollan was out with the queen, Ulrich acted a little pretentious. We didn't interact more with each other, we both went the different way," Mentioned Hugo making his father nod.

„You did well son. Don't let him ruin your reputation. This is something important you have to pay attention to,"

Prince Rollan came from upstairs heading to the hall to encounter his father, then stopped beside him.

„Where is queen Elsa?" Questioned the Spaniard, then watched the door open up to see Elsa enter into the castle along with a guard and the older Gerda.

„Your majesty?" Kai began stepping forward, then Gerda approached the colleague.

„Nothing happened. Prince Ulrich was warned by the queen and the guard, which was around on that time. King Frederick offered his sincere apologize for what happened and abdicated from the contract, leaving Belgium and Spain only....well.....Hugo and Rollan," Explained Gerda making Kai nod.

„Alright," Kai turned around to look at the two princes, that had got that info from the woman. „You have heard. Prince Ulrich is out of this, you're the only two, that are on Queen Elsa's watch. Have anything else to say, your majesty?" Questioned the large man making Elsa nod.

„Tomorrow I will continue as planned on leaving the castle along with both of the princes. Tomorrow will be the weekly street market and I wanted to take the opportunity for the villagers to get to know you two. It will be a long day, be prepared. We will leave at 10 in the morning and around the 6:30 we'll be returning. Two guards and eventually my friend Gerda will come along too, depending on how further she is with her work," Explained Elsa making the two young princes nod. „This is alright for both of you?" Questioned Elsa making the two boys nod. „Great, Kai will now lead you into the dining room. I will be coming afterward," The queen mentioned, then went upstairs along with Gerda and the guard, while Kai stood back to lead the royals into the dining room.

„Follow me, gentlemen," Ordered the servant walking further followed by the foreign men.

„They have here a mercado on the free air too," Commented Rollan making his father nod.

„I heard it, mi hijo. You're lucky, you've got only one competitor in front of you. I want you to do everything possible to win her on our side,"

„Si padre, but I want it to go naturally. I can't force her to like me and I can't fake her to be someone I'm not,"

„That doesn't matter. You know she's not easy to impress,"

„That's why it should go slower. Do you think, she would just pick me in the few days like that?"

„By that tempo I believe so! Start using your head more often," Commented Eduardo strictly making Rollan sigh at his comment.

„I'll do it the way you want," Commented Rollan unhappy about his agreement, then followed the rest of the guests into the dining room as Elsa on the other side of the stairs entered the corridor along with the guard and Gerda.