Kapitel 9

Chapter 9

The three princes stood in the ball hall of the Arendellian castle awaiting queen Elsa while Kai was present during the time.

„Why didn't queen Elsa join us for lunch?" Questioned Prince Hugo followed by a nod of the Swiss prince.

„She was writing a letter to send it to her sister," Commented Kai. „She often does that to make sure, how she's doing,"

„She's got a sister?" Questioned Ulrich surprised.

„That was mentioned in the story, she had resumed along with Kai and the young lady," Mentioned Prince Rollan making Ulrich frown.

„Who asked you?" Questioned Prince Ulrich sternly, making Rollan frown at the comment.

„Gentlemen, I know this is a hard time in competing with each other to impress the queen, but hating each other because of it won't help any of you further," Mentioned Kai making Prince Ulrich sigh, while Rollan smirked at the defense.

„You really think, that good looks and an A+ ancestry automatically makes you her suitor right ahead?" Questioned Hugo making Ulrich cross his arms.

„At least I don't have a mop hairstyle," Commented the prince. „Some people may look at you and assume you're a woman dressed as a prince,"

„I have grown a lot of hair all over myself. This is part of my genetics," Commented Hugo crossing his arms, then Prince Rollan stood a few centimeters away from the princes to be near the servant and Elsa's friend, Gerda.

„This is very awkward," Commented Rollan watching the princes argue, then the doors slammed up shrieking all three young men who looked at the large door to see Queen Elsa get into the hall, then all immediately bowed down for the majesty.

„I'm just gone for a little while and there's already a new discussion?" Questioned Queen Elsa surprised, then the princes exchanged looks with each other and sank their heads down.

„Your majesty, this was just a little disagreement," Commented Prince Ulrich making Hugo nod.

„We're a little nervous," Added Prince Hugo, which looked at Rollan that was looking aside, then Hugo rolled his eyes from Rollan up at the queen awaiting a phrase from the Spaniard.

„My lady, we're not used to talking to someone in a higher position as you, my lady,"

„You already said that," Whispered Hugo making Rollan grin anxiously.

„I beg your forgiveness. I'm slightly feeling under pressure," Admitted the raven-haired prince making Elsa nod.

„So....you wouldn't mind it then if you would be the first candidate to spend the rest of the day with me?" Offered Elsa making Rollan get up abashedly.

„Me? Uh I don't think I'm......it's kind of going too fast for me," Commented Rollan making Gerda cover her mouth to hide her chuckle.

„If you want, we can go tomorrow instead and I'll go out with Prince Ulrich or Hugo instead," Mentioned Queen Elsa looking at the other princes, then Rollan pondered about the offer.

„I will be going tomorrow if your agreement is official," Answered Prince Rollan making the silver-blonde nod.

„Alright and which of the two of you will offer himself on a walk around Arendelle?" Questioned the queen watching the two princes get up, both at the same time offering their hands. „Alright.....I uhm.......pick Prince Hugo," Elsa commented making the Belgian smile and Elsa looked at Kai, which nodded and accompanied Elsa from her side, which walked along with prince Hugo towards the exit.