Kapitel 10

Chapter 10

Queen Elsa returned into the castle along with Prince Hugo, then encountered Kai waiting there along with another servant waiting for the queen's arrival.

„It was a nice walk," Commented Queen Elsa making the prince nod.

„I enjoyed it too. Arendelle is a quite fascinating place. It's quite rare for me to see a kingdom located at the fjörds," Commented Hugo making Elsa nod. „We're in the middle of the villages,"

„Yes, that's different, there you're right," Commented Elsa then waved at Kai, which bowed down at the queen.

„Your majesty, dinner is ready. Everyone else is up there waiting for you," Kai declared making Elsa nod, then follow the servant stairs up.

„As you know I've got Prince Rollan and Prince Ulrich in front of me to get to know them. I'll talk to all of you three on a later point of the week,"

„Sure your majesty," Responded Hugo following the queen, which waited for Kai to open the large door leading to the dining room, where all the guests were sitting waiting for the last two. Hugo walked across the room to the free spot beside his father and Elsa took sit at the first chair right at the entrance, where she had beside her young friend Gerda and vice versa sat Prince Rollan next to his father.

„Tomorrow after lunch I'd like to invite you out on a walk, Prince Rollan," Asked Elsa making Rollan think about the words, then he shrieked as his father elbowed him.

„That's a perfect time," Answered Rollan.

„Super," Answered Elsa making Rollan grin embarrassed, then Kai gave the blonde a thumb up and moved towards the kitchen to get the dinner. „How was Gerda's guidance?"

„It was very informative," Answered Rollan. „I enjoyed mostly the story of your grandfather I think. King Runear was the name,"

„He's a good listener I noticed yesterday. Not all do give the amount of attention to something as he did," Commented Gerda making Rollan scratch the back of his neck abashed.

„I'm fond of stories, mostly legends like the one from your grandfather,"

„I'm glad you enjoyed it," Responded Elsa, then looked at Gerda who smiled at the taller friend.

„Could you tame the two princes while I was gone?"

„Actually Prince Ulrich went out to the bar to his father instead. Prince Rollan stood back by himself. He's not a drinker,"

„Interesting," Commented Elsa glimpsing at Rollan, which filled his cup with water from a jar of the table.

Kai appeared holding up the door for the kitchen staff to walk out carrying towards the table the food for the guests, then Elsa watched the chef place in front of her a plate with various cut parts of cod, making Prince Rollan lift his left eyebrow at recognizing the fish sort.

Prince Ulrich and his father exchanged happy faces as in front of them was placed a large grilled pig.

„Wow tonight we got a quite large menu," Commented Gerda looking at Elsa, which nodded.

„We don't have this every day," Confessed the queen picking up the large fork beside the table to pick up one part of cod to place it at the table.

„I've seen a few pictures of your younger sister on the portrait hall," Commented Prince Rollan. „She does resemble your friend Gerda a lot to me,"

„It's funny I know," Responded Elsa picking out for Gerda a bit of fish. „She used to be in an orphanage down the village and I befriended her when I encounter her at a school theatre,"