Kapitel 22

Chapter 22

Hans, Anna and Donny had overnight at the beach on the sand lying over a wool blanket. The two adults lied with their back against each other, while the young dog rested in the doughnut position down near Anna's arm, which she had clammed around the pet. Anna opened her eyes to see the sandy landscape along with the ocean, then she yawned and looked down to see she had been holding the canine in her arms, then smiled setting him down gently on the ground. She sat up to stretch her arms, while letting out a loud yawn and shrieked as she stung her index finger on someone, then glimpsed to the side to see Hans still sleeping. Anna smiled from seeing the man still asleep, then got up to walk towards the beach smiling and kneed down to wash her face on the ocean's water.

Afterward, she admired herself on the reflection and noticed the white streak on her hair, then squinted her eyes to make sure she was seeing that part on her head. The woman approached her face to the water, then widened her eyes noticing it.

„It's not gone?" Questioned Anna herself, then looked back at the farmer. Anna pondered about their last night, then sighed. „This doesn't make any sense,"

„What?" Asked a voice shrieking Anna, which shrieked and moved her hand fast hitting the dog Donny on his snout making him yelp and shriek the princess. „Oh Donny! It's just you,"

Donny, which had fallen on his butt got up, approaching the princess, which opened her arms to welcome the dog in her arms. „I'm sorry, I thought it was someone else,"

„I'm good," Commented Donny letting the woman embrace him, then tapped with his tail, joyfully on the sand. „Were you drinking?"

„I just went to wash my face and had noticed something," Commented Anna letting the dog off her arms, then remembered to question the dog for help. „Do you see here a white streak on my hair?"

„Where your finger is?" Questioned Donny making Anna nod. „But it's grey,"

„What?!?" Shouted Anna in shock. „That's not possible,"

„What color should it be? Your entire hair is dark grey and that streak there is a lighter grey,"

„Wait.....your colorblind aren't you?" Questioned Anna making Donny tilt his head.

„Are there more colors than I think they are?" Asked the husky making Anna pout and place her hand on Donny's back.

„I'm sorry, I forgot about that," Apologized the princess, then Donny moved his head up at the woman.

„Why do you want to know about that part of your hair?" Questioned Donny, then got up on his hind legs to sniffle the woman. „I don't sense anything bad,"

„You know this white streak here I have since my sister has hit me with her ice power," Commented Anna. „Yesterday Hans and I had shared our first kiss and.....it was all a great evening. We both are something we haven't eaten in years. We both were on our own little boat dining under the stars. It was so great. It was perfect, it was the perfect moment to have my curse broken. It's so weird, all of the aspects were accomplished,"

„Maybe.....something did get forgotten?" Questioned Donny sitting in front of Anna, offering her help. „What are all the points?"

„Well, there's the kiss, we both have to love each other and it needs to happen naturally. It's completely solved, but it seems like nothing has changed,"

„Hmm maybe it disappears later?"

„I don't think so," Commented Anna. „Or that's what I think. I don't know,"

„Do you think there's a chance we can get to know this issue better?"

„If I see the wizard, that cursed me or well my sister....I have actually no idea how he looks in person. I only saw him one time and I don't really remember a lot besides he wore dark clothes,"