Kapitel 20

Chapter 20

Princess Anna, Hans, and Donny walked next to a channel aside Ribersborg. Donny carried in his mouth a dew while walking between the two adults along the path.

„Where did Donny get that rope?" Questioned the princess.

„Near the snack bar, where you returned to go to the toilet Donny followed a scent to the blacksmith nearby and returned with that," Explained the farmer.

„The man working there gave me it," Mumbled the dog moving his head up to look at the strawberry-blonde woman.

„Cute, you're the only one returning with a souvenir," Commented Anna.

„I thought you had that mug from the clothing store," Mentioned Hans. „Oh never mind, we were assaulted,"

„I have the clothing here and the archery material up here. That's already something good," Mentioned Anna making Hans nod.

„I don't need at the moment anything to keep as a souvenir," Commented Hans. „I will have memories of this trip instead. They're just not all positive,"

„Ah yes. Memories are just as good as souvenirs. Actually even better,"

„Hehe, this is making me feel like I won't need to buy anything,"

„You still could, if you would find something,"

„It's fine, but for now on I'm okay," Spoke Hans. „I'll be wandering around Ribersborg to get to know the places. Perhaps if you're interested, we could at night eat a decent dinner all three together and tomorrow we board the next train to reach Falsterbo. It won't be far anymore, just two hours more or less and you will see the village and the kingdom the first time,"

„Exactly.....wow, I can't believe we're almost throughout the entire trip,"

„It was a crazy adventure," Commented Hans making Anna nod. „What still keeps me fascinating is how brave you were the night you took us out of the pirate ship. You're one of a kind sort of women, that keeps up with the danger just like that without worrying the possible consequences," Told Hans making Anna smile warmly.

„I'm glad to hear that," Confessed Anna. „I think I inherited this from my mother. I remember my father mentioning one moment, that she had stood up to save his life,"

„So you're more like your mother by looks or personality?" Questioned Hans watching Anna think for a little.

„Actually I'm quite a lot similar to my mother," Commented Anna. „The hair color is according to our servant Gerda the one from my grandfather,"

„What about your sister,"

„I think she's the same. Because of her ice powers, she's got platinum-blonde hair. She grew with that hair color as far as I can remember," Noted the Norwegian woman. „What about you? Who are you most close to?"

„I mainly resemble along with my brothers to my father. My mother and I are only alike by our heart. I was her favorite, because I wasn't like any other of my older brothers. I was well.....I was the way I felt was right and for both of us it was,"

„I'm not sure how life in a toxic atmosphere would end for you. Perhaps it would lead you into becoming like your older brothers or your father, or you would be somewhat devastated and issued,"

„I think so. It's a high possibility," Commented Hans. „My mother would be happy for me if she knew I didn't grow up to be like all my other brothers,"

„Your brothers.....they're all around the thirties now, right?" Questioned Anna making Hans nod.

„So far I know only Lars is under it. I'm not sure about Thorsen and Kasper. I think they're around 28 or 29 years old,"