Kapitel 17

Chapter 17

„Dear Oscar. We had been assaulted by bandits a day ago and lost our carriage. Right now we managed to locate a train station and head to Helsingborg, where we board the next train to return to Falsterbo. If you're thinking right now about how the princess is after what happened with the pirates, don't worry, she's okay. To be exact, she's pretty tough than how she looks. She managed to get us out of their hands first, so we could escape. It was amazing the way she had pulled it off. You should have been there. You would have been astonished as I was. In two or three days we should arrive at Falsterbo. Sadly our way got longer, due to having to make our way by feet after the assault until the said train station. I'm looking forward to see you on the day we arrive. Greetings, Hans," Hans read it out loud as he sat leaning against the wall of the wagon next to the husky, which lied beside him listening to his letter.

„It sounds good," Donny said watching Hans roll it back, before putting it inside the pocket of his overall. „How are you going to send it?"

„Mail or if there is a swift delivery, that way. By mail it would be fine too, it would only take a day or eventually two. Important is, that Oscar knows, we're coming,"

„Yes, sure," Commented Donny, then looked across the wagon to spot the princess sitting with her legs out of the wagon admiring the passage of the green landscapes. Hans gazed at the princess as well, then Donny tilted his head at Hans' side to see him pay attention to the woman and wagged with his tail aware of the way he was looking at the woman.

„Will you go talk to her?" Questioned the dog, then Hans looked at him and shrugged. „And just sit there and enjoy the landscape?"

„I......why are you.....why does it sound to me like you're trying to convince me to get to her?" Questioned Hans curious.

„Why not? What's the point of sitting here anyway? You're not making any progress,"

„What progress? We're sitting in a train until Helingsborg, we can't do anything else,"

„We are three inside this train. We can at least talk about something," Commented Donny sitting up and Hans looked at the dog.

„This may sound crazy, but I have the feeling you're trying to set me up together with her," Stated Hans rolling his eyes at the princess before returning them at the canine.

„I'm helping you. I've never seen so many complications in my short life....okay I haven't, this is my first one,"

„Why are you doing that? It's not right,"

„Sure it's not right, but I can't see this getting more complicated. I know very well you like that there's something going on between you two,"

„It's not that, I'm talking about, that she's going to be with Oscar together," Whispered Hans. „She is amazing, Donny. There's no doubt, but....you know we can't," Spoke Hans making Donny drop his ears, then he looked at Anna, which was in the same posture, and decided to walk towards that direction. „Donny? What are you going to do?" Questioned Hans watching the husky leave, then Hans got up to follow the canine, which had taken a seat beside the woman.

Anna noticed Donny's presence, which began to pant and wag his tail making Anna smile and caress the dog with her hands around his face hearing him clap with his tail on the wooden ground.

„Hello my boy," The strawberry-blonde greeted, then Donny got on top of her lap with his front paws, so she could pat him on the back while he showed joy by the movements of his tail. „Good boy!"

Hans took a seat next to the dog, observing him being fondled by the princess.

„He grew to like you a lot these past days," Mentioned Hans. „It's quite fascinating,"