Kapitel 8

Chapter 8

The next morning, Princess Anna lied on the grass with her head over her arms snoring softly, while from her mouth leaked saliva. A loud eagle noise rang from the near making Anna snort and wake up a little confused.

„Where am I?" Yawned Anna getting up, followed by hitting her head under the carriage, then noticed she had slept with her head under the vehicle, then groaned at the pain. „Sheesh,"

Anna looked around to spot the farmer Hans sleeping with his head leaned against the wheel of the carriage, then the princess got up by grabbing by the wheel and looked further at the lake.

„What a beautiful morning," Commented Anna, then she moved further and felt down on her front. „What happened?" Asked Anna looking behind to see from under her dress Donny crawl out confused, then looked up at the woman and panted. „Oh good morning, also awake?" Questioned Anna watching Donny lick himself for a yes.

„Just right now," Commented Donny watching the princess stand up, then passed over Hans making her way beside the horses and took a look at them to notice they were asleep as well, afterward the second one puffed earning Anna's attention, which smiled and patted it beside his nose.

„Good boy," Commented Anna, then Donny watched her caress the large animal, then began to whine to obtain her attention. Anna looked down to see Donny tilt his head aside while dropping his ears down making Anna chuckle and knee down. „Aww you're jealous I didn't give you any attention?" Questioned Anna patting the dog beside his neck making him pant. „You're just as cute as well, young boy," Complimented Anna, then Donny lied himself down on the ground, so he would get from the woman belly rubs which he successfully obtained. „You've got one of the warmest belly's I have ever found," Commented Anna lovely watching Donny tilt his head aside enjoying the affection of the princess. After that the princess stood up and made her way towards a bush, then noticed Donny had followed her and she looked down at him, seeing him pant while admiring her.

„Will you just excuse me for a minute?" Questioned the princess, which saw the dog scent the ground for anything, then Anna lifted her head to block the sight to the dog. „I need my privacy in there, you know....I have to take a leak," Mentioned Anna. „You know......."

„Oh.....uh okay," Commented Donny turning his back against the princess.

„Would you go a little farther?" Questioned Anna.

„But you're vulnerabled here. Something could appear and attack you like.....an.....uh.....horse," Commented the husky making Anna giggle.

„I will be okay Donny, I promise. You don't have to worry about it," Said Anna making Donny blink his eyes in understanding.

„I'll be waiting there at the cart," Said Donny walking towards the carriage, while the princess sank into the bush disappearing out of sight. Donny sat by the horses watching the bush move a bit, then it stopped and Donny stared at it for several seconds. Donny stopped wagging his tail, tilting his head wondering why the bush had stopped moving, afterward he panicked and looked at Hans, which was asleep. Donny jumped with his front paws against Hans' face shrieking him.

„Whoa!" Exclaimed Hans getting up, then watched Donny do a spin.

„There's an emergency! Anna left into that bush there and now she's dead!" Commented Donny loud shrieking Hans.

„What?!?" Shouted the auburn-haired man. „But how?"

„I'm not dead!" Shouted Anna. „I need to empty my bladder!"

„You were taking so long!" Complained Donny. „I thought something had happened,"

Hans placed his hand in front of his face, then got down on one knee.