Kapitel 15

Chapter 15

Hours later, Anna, Hans, and Donny made it to get on land and made a fire to keep themselves warm. Donny lied with his chin over his front paws staring at the fire, then rolled his eyes up at the princess, which was warming up her hands on the fire along with Hans. Anna looked at Hans, which held his hands close to the fire, then she took them back and looked at his arm, which had a bandage around it made of one of Hans' sleeves. Anna untied it up to take a look at his injury, then covered it up again.

„You don't feel any pain?" Questioned Anna making Hans shake his head. „Not even a little?"

„I just felt a little tingle as you uncovered it," Commented Hans. „I had no idea you knew how to cure wounds from shooting," Mentioned Hans making Anna grin.

„Well back at the castle I had every sort of book. Dramas, Romance, Comedy, Thriller, non-fiction. The latter one are actually quite useful in emergencies like this one,"
„It really had one about curing them?"

„It had for every sort of wound," Commented Anna. „I'm not sure if a simple person like you or me would ever make use of that page, but anyone else fleeing from the law like the pirates back there would,"

„Perhaps now I would be one of those persons now. As you see the pirate boss could tell, that I was wanted,"

„She really did," Agreed Anna, then remembered of the conversation between her and the farmer. „And you're a prince. I had no clue you really were one,"

„I could have said anything about that, but I didn't feel like it was any important,"

„It's okay, you don't always have to tell everything about you," Stated Anna making Hans nod.

„Right," Commented Hans, then sat back looking up at the dark skyline and saw into the flame again. „You were a pretty long time inside that castle with the bears and the talking snowman. Didn't this make you feel....uhm you know...."

„Lonely?" Questioned Anna making Hans nod.

„Well In a way it felt for me like I was lonely there, but Olaf was there for me this entire time. He made my time in there more bearable. Even on days I felt more lonely than usual and my only way to keep my sanity was to cry," Explained Anna. „Olaf then would climb on the bed and sit beside me, caress me on my back, say anything comforting. On rougher time he would tell me jokes or weird, unique stories," Added Anna followed by a chuckle. „I'm not sure how you would react, but just the way he does act makes it ten times better. Perhaps if we had stayed back and you could witness it, you would understand it,"

„I believe so," Spoke Hans. „What about dinner and lunch? Did you make it by yourself?"

„This probably sounds odd, but Olaf did it. I as well did things I could from following a book recipe and from the available ingredients we had around, which weren't a lot, to be honest,"

„And he cooked well?" Questioned Hans making Anna snort at his question.

„I'm sorry, I didn't expect this question was serious,"

„I'm not used to seeing talking creatures around. I thought eventually...."

„Sure, sure I know what you mean. Forgive me," Apologized Anna.„Actually, he's pretty decent if he stays within the recipe. The other thing there is just that we don't have the chance to make anything more, than that. I barely had eaten any meat or fish there. Just very, very rarely,"

„The total opposite of what you would expect back at home at your kingdom, right?"

„Exactly," Answered Anna. „And as you're now talking about that, you had to learn a lot as you left your own kingdom and landed on that farm you're....trying to get back,"