Kapitel 26

Chapter 26

All the people that had gotten together to stop Hans' execution had reunited together and went to meet the Westergaards, which had left the jail after the fire was put out along with the visitors.

Queen Dana upon seeing Hans returning ran into his arms to receive him.

„You have returned," Spoke Dana leaning her chin over Hans' shoulder relieved.

„I'm okay, mom," Stated Hans, then looked back at the others, which had smiled at Hans' reunion with his biological. „It wasn't necessary for everyone to come here to help me. Thank you,"

„Queen Elsa informed us about, what was going on and we felt as it was all our need to get together and help," Answered the father of Rollan, making his son nod, which stood between him and the Belgian prince. Hans kept smiling at the new persons he met shortly, then looked at the princess and stood beside his mother.

„Mom, I haven't introduced you officially. This is Princess Anna. She's the one who wrote you this letter about my current state," Introduced Hans making Anna smile and approach the queen, which embraced the woman tightly.

„Thank you, my dear. Thanks for bringing back my son," Blurted the queen, making Anna smile and caress the back of the woman.

„There's one thing I don't understand. What happened to our father?" Asked Prince Lars noticing his absence.

„Well, one of the previous villagers he executed years ago turned out to be a pirate captain in disguise and that ship there, that had assaulted us wanted to deal with him," Explained Prince Hugo. „They assured his suffering would make him realize, what he did before should have been overthought before,"

„Well to think about, that father executed taxpayers as well, I kind of think it's...... fair," Commented Gunther making Caleb nod.

„You don't seem really convinced, Gunther," Commented Caleb.

„I had assumed he would be around here with us for a longer period and still have his word on many things. Mother and you were against Hans' execution and for a trial session,"

„I know what you mean. We now heard the story before as the princess came to help him out. Yet we still haven't made up anything with Prince Miika's dad," Commented Caleb looking at Hans standing together with his mother and the romantic interest.

„Where is he?" Questioned Hans, then Caleb moved his head to show the king sitting on the grass looking down at the village and Hans exchanged looks with Anna and his mother, then he made his way towards the king, followed by the two women.

„I'm sure not the one you would want to see right now. I would like to tell you, that.....I'm very sorry, that your son has passed away. I didn't know him at all, not as much as my brothers or my mother, but I felt that it was safe to listen to him. I'm not sure how exactly I should explain this....as he was there for me on the roof, I had looked into his eyes and I felt as everything was going to be alright then, until......you know the thunder crack and me trying to hold him back," Explained Hans. „I should have known, that this could have happened to anyone of my brothers at the roof, but instead it aimed your son instead and.....well,"

„I'm grateful for your honesty. Those have been hard years for me and my family. I had assumed that your family could have been protecting you until recently your mother and a few of the siblings mentioned what was up. I'm a little relieved, that this all was an accident and not a murder or something out of spitefulness,"

„I'm sorry we couldn't bring you any solution for this issue. No matter what we would do for you or your family. Nothing can change, what happened in the past no matter how much we want to," Apologized Hans making the man nod. He looked up at the trio standing behind the two men, then the king got up with the help of Caleb Westergaard.