Kapitel 12

Chapter 12

Queen Elsa along with Prince Rollan arrived at the castle's entrance. Thereafter the prince offered himself to open up the door by shoving it into the room, making the queen smile and enter into the entrance hall.

„Thank you," Replied the blonde, then Rollan shove the door back and approached the queen again.

„Your majesty......this walk here around your kingdom was really interesting. It's far more different than the one of my father's looks. Your place is more colorful and ours is.....more of a light-brown or beige color. The roofs are all dark-orange or a sort of red, but for what the place it it's not so bad-looking,"

„You know a lot about the kingdom," Commented Elsa making Rollan shake his head.

„Not every corner, but most of the places I do," Stated the Spaniard.

„I don't know every edge of my kingdom as well. I've just been able to leave my castle on a few occasions. It's just I didn't give myself a chance to go out and see everything of Arendelle,"

„I would be in a way great to go out more often and be closer to the villagers. You can always get to know them better and take care of issues that you may haven't seen from in here," Commented Rollan making Elsa nod. „If you want to,"

„I know. We'll see each other at dinner," Stated Elsa making her way upstairs leaving Rollan back a little bewildered.

„Uh.....see you later," Commented Rollan, then he moved stairs up and moved to the opposite direction and took a look at the queen walking along the corridor neutrally. „Perhaps I shouldn't have insisted," Commented the prince and moved his head away, then spotted from Princess Anna's bedroom Gerda get out with a bunch of papers in her hand, afterward she noticed Rollan stand in the middle of the corridor and she smiled.

„How was the walk?" Asked Gerda making her way towards the prince, which nodded.

„It was good, just.....I think just a few seconds ago I had spoke about her getting to know her villagers more and I think I made her angry about it....not exactly angry, but maybe even sad," Spoke the raven-haired making Gerda nod.

„Don't worry, she's just not very open towards people. You can speak to her again about it. To at least let her know you didn't mean to sound rude in any way,"

„Are you going the same way as her?" Asked Rollan making Gerda nod.

„Are you afraid?" Questioned Gerda with a smirk, shrieking Rollan.

„It's not easy to have to convince someone to like you," Contered Rollan crossing his arms. „Prince Ulrich and Hugo are better matchings,"

„And why do you say that?" Asked Gerda walking further, then was accompanied by the Spaniard. „You three only have been here for three nights. You four need time to get to know each other a little, at least to the time Elsa feels safe enough to pick out one of you,"

„I'm trying to figure out my way to wake her interest, but I have to take it really slow if I want to make a good impression on her,"

„That could be good for Elsa. You know by that I mean it makes it easier for her to listen to you,"

„Sure," Commented Rollan arriving the stairs to get down, then stopped to see a foreign person in a dark coat pass in front of them and made his way up the stairs to where Elsa went. „Who is that?" Asked Rollan curious, then Gerda dropped her chin thinking about the possible person hidden under it.

„Hey! Who let you in?" Asked Gerda loud, then the person ran stairs up disappearing into the corridor, making Rollan frown, which went behind the person followed by Gerda.