Two. the wedding

~The Wedding~

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A couple months have past since that night at the club. Miguel Ángel's rise to power and success was known all throughout Mexico. To the people in Mexico and in the United States, he was known as a very good businessman, he owned his very own Hotel and was really good friends with people in power. But only a few people knew about the business he was actually in, Amaya was one of them. Even though Amaya wasn't apart of his circle, she knew people that were in it.

Of course, her uncle wouldn't tell her anything, Amado always kept to himself and didn't want people to know his every move. However, she was really close to the Arellano Felix brothers. Ever since that night at the club, Amaya was always seen at the Arellano Felix household. She had gotten to know the rest of the family, they had become a second family to her. It didn't take Amaya long to know what was really going on, after all, her father was part of the Cali cartel. 

"Do we really have to go to this stupid wedding?" Amaya complained looking at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a long sparkly green dress, open back, with a slit that reach up to her left thigh. Miguel Ángel had invited the Santana Carrillo family to Rodolfo Sanchez's wedding and Catherine insisted on going. Amaya would rather lay in her bed and watch cartoons than to attend this wedding.

"Yes Amaya, you can survive for a couple of hours, now stop complaining." Catherine responded rolling her eyes. Amaya had been complaining ever since her mother confirmed they were going. At this point, Catherine was sick of hearing her daughter's mouth and wanted to get this thing over with.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Catherine it's so good to see you again." Miguel Angel greeted. Catherine had met Miguel Ángel a couple of times but their relationship was platonic. Catherine would never get involved with a married man, besides she was really good friends with his wife Maria.

"It's good to see you to Miguel Ángel, how are the kids?" Catherine asked.

"They're good, growing up everyday, you must be Amaya, it's nice to finally meet you." Miguel Angel stated making eye contact with the brunette.

"It's nice to meet you as well. If you'll excuse I'll go look for my friends." Amaya politely excused herself, walking straight to the bar finding Jocelyn sipping her drink.

"I'm glad you're here I don't think I would have lasted long in this place." Amaya mumbled sipping the bubbly champlange.

"To be honest, I'm just here for the free drinks." Jocelyn laughed looking around the venue. If there was any free alcohol involved, Jocelyn was there.