Thirty. this is just the beginning

~This is just the Beginning~

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Things were looking bright for the Arellanos. Enedina's wedding was a success...even though there were interruptions, that still didn't stop the talk of the newlyweds. But of course, the party didn't stop—no, this was just the beginning as Benjamín's birthday was soon approaching.

"Manuel, make sure your suitcase is packed." Amaya yelled from Valentina's room as she dressed the little girl.

"But we're not leaving until later." Manuel whined while playing his video games.

Manuel was pretty much the exact replica of Ramón. He loved playing video games. He loved watching cartoons. But Manuel's favorite thing in the world is spending time with his dad. But since the Arellanos were making a bigger name for themselves, Ramón spent a lot of his time away from home. Away from his kids and wife.

Amaya couldn't lie and say she didn't miss how things used to be back then. Back when they had so much time in their hands. Benjamín's birthday was going to be a great way to repair their bond.

"But it needs to be packed. The moment your father comes, we have to be ready to go." Amaya replied as she focused on Valentina's hair.

Valentina was a lot more like her but she loved her father. Valentina was the pure definition of a daddy's girl. But her attitude was definitely her mothers. Valentina was calm when she wanted to be but get her mad and you'll see the devil himself. Amaya was honestly dreading Valentina's teenage years.

"Can you at least help me?"

"Let me finish with Valentina's hair and help you pack. Just start taking things out that you want to bring."

With a huff, Manuel walked out of the room, heading towards his. Manuel was getting older which meant he had to learn how to do things on his own. Amaya didn't want to raise her son too spoiled. She didn't want Manuel to rely on maids to do things for him.

Amaya paid no mind to him, finishing up Valentina's hair, she smiled. "There, now you look like a true princess."

Amaya placed Valentina on her crib, handing her the bottle that she happily took.

Walking out of the room, Amaya headed towards Manuel's room. His room was always designed to his favorite things. It had gone from a prince theme to his favorite cartoon. Now, his new obsession was cars.

"When I meant take things out that you want to bring, I didn't mean all of your toys." Amaya removed the small mountain Manuel created with all of his toys.

"Then you should have said clothes." Manuel shrugged as he took a seat on his bed.

"Ok, smart ass." Amaya walked to Manuel's closet, taking out outfits. "We won't be there for long so all we need are a few outfits and a FEW toys."

DARK PARADISE ⎯ NARCOS MEXICOOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara