Sixteen. el cumpleañero

~El Cumpleañero~

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Things were a lot simpler then. Amaya Santana Carrillo once envisioned her life to be filled with rainbows and sunshine. To live a normal life with a normal family and soon be married to a normal boy and then create a normal family of her own. To think back on her life and imagine it to be full of love, laughter, and create lots of memories with her loved ones. To think back and say she had a good life, that she enjoyed her youth to the fullest and she had no regrets. But that life wasn't the life that was created for Amaya. It was the complete opposite.

She lived the life of danger, violence, and drugs. Amaya lived the life her parents had dreaded the moment she was born. Amaya's life was not rainbows and sunshine, they were mostly cloudy, filled with thunder, ready to strike at those who came in their way. She did not have a normal family, she lived a broken one, a life where her father was taken too soon, a mother keeping herself busy to forget the awful memories, and a brother who was too innocent for this cruel world. She fell in love with a narco, an impulsive one, ready to strike those who got in his way. A man who faces danger head on, not caring if he'll walk out alive. This was the path that was created for her, a path that she dreaded before. 

As long as she could remember, Amaya wanted nothing to do with narcos. She didn't want to fill in the role that was made for her, that was placed the moment she was brought into this world. Amaya wanted to be different, to break the cycle and live a peaceful life, to live a life where she didn't need to watch her back 24/7. But that was then and this now. Now...Amaya didn't care. She didn't care about the dangers, if this was the life that was made for her, then she would take it head on. Amaya didn't care about making enemies, she was going to get her way no matter what. She was going to make this lifestyle her bitch and no one, not even God himself, was going to stop her.

After the death of Kiki Camerena, things had changed. Yea—they still continued shipping cocaine to the United States but they had a big target on their backs. The Americans were not content with the arrest of Rafa and Don Neto, they didn't want them—no, they wanted the boss, the leader of all leaders; Miguel Ángel. He was the reason why Kiki was tortured to death, he was the reason why Kiki was now buried 6 feet underground, never to see his two sons grow up, never to see his lovely wife again. That made them angry, but their anger fueled their will to get justice, to get revenge.

Walt Breslin was pissed. How the system fucked Kiki Camerena over by letting his murderer roam free and do what he pleases. Walt wasn't going to stand for that, he wasn't going to stop until Miguel Ángel was put behind bars. To bring justice to Kiki Camerena's death and to give the example on not to fuck with the Americans. Walt Breslin's main goal was Miguel Ángel and anyone who had participated in the death of the late DEA agent. It wasn't going to be easy, Miguel Ángel was very protected and anyone would be a fool to betray the man who had all the power in his hands. But anything was possible, he just needed someone to bribe and get as much information as possible. If Walt needed to take down any narco that stood in his way in taking down Miguel Ángel, then so be it.