Twenty Five. actions lead to consequences

~Actions Lead To Consequences~

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

TW: blood, guns, death, knife, mentions of death

"Amaya, I think this is a bad idea." Stephanie stood in front of Amaya as she got ready.

Amaya turned to look at her. "I'm just going to buy a couple of things. I'll be back before you know it."

Amaya was sick and tired of being home all day everyday and wanted to at least go out for a little. The mall was the perfect spot for her to not only get away from everything but to also at least buy some things. Manuel was already getting a bit chunky and she knew soon enough his clothes wouldn't fit him.

"But you know you can't go alone. At least have someone with you."

"One step ahead of you. Pedro is coming with me. I'll only be out for 30 minutes." Amaya didn't want her best friend to worry. She'd be fine. Amaya had her personal guard coming with her in case of an emergency.

Stephanie sighed. "I just want you to be cautious. Now more than ever."

"Trust me, nothing is going to happen to me. Take care of Manuel while I'm out."

Stephanie watched as her best friend left the house. All day she had bad feelings about today. She didn't know what it was but she hoped for everyone's sake, it was just her mind playing tricks on her. Even so, she prayed for her best friend to return safely and alive.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The mall wasn't as crowded as Amaya thought it was. Of course, it was only the afternoon. Soon enough, the mall would be crowded with a bunch of people. Amaya was glad she was able to get out of the house and enjoy something that she really loved—shopping.

Ever since she was a little girl Amaya loved shopping. Whether it was for her or for someone else, she loved going out of her way to buy things for the people that she loved and today was no exception. Of course, she was buying for herself but she was mostly shopping for Manuel.

"Come on Pedro, catch up." Amaya turned back as her security guard was all the way in the back.

Just like she had promised Stephanie, she had taken Pedro, her personal security guard, with her to the mall. Ramón had contracted him to watch Amaya's every move and if there was any danger around, he would keep her safe. If things were to go south, Pedro knew he had to sacrifice himself for her. Those were the words Ramón told the man and made sure he followed through.

"Perdon Patrona, tengo que quedarme aquí para asegurarme." Pedro spoke as he looked around the place. If anyone was here, he wanted to make sure he was hidden and be ready to attack.