Fourteen. penny for your thoughts

~Penny for your Thoughts~

 ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

For the first time in months...Amaya felt content with her life. Her relationship with Ramón was blossoming by the minute. Amaya was surprised to see how the boy changed, showing her that he was very serious about their relationship. The news quickly spread about their relationship and a lot of people had mixed feelings about it. Now that Ramón was no longer single, a lot of women were upset that they were not the ones to tie him down.

Of course, Amaya wasn't too far behind. Many men were upset that they didn't get to her first, some respected her relationship—given that Ramón's girl was off limits, while others didn't really give a fuck. To them, Amaya wasn't tied down unless she had a ring on her finger and was popping out babies. Amaya is a beautiful woman, a woman many would love to have as their arm candy, to show off to their friends and enemies. But they knew better than to mess with a narco's girlfriend, especially if that narco is Ramón Arellano Félix.

However, as much as she was happy that her relationship was going well—a little bit too well. Amaya was still scared of what might happen. The Santana Carrillo members didn't really have the record of having a happy ending. So it wasn't a surprise that Amaya was still unsure of how things would turn out. Maybe it was just in her head but she couldn't shake the feeling that something may go wrong.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"How long do we have left until we get there?" Jocelyn asked, turning towards Amaya who was focusing on the road in front of her.

"I don't know. Maybe like 30 minutes." Amaya responded, moving her hair out of her face. "Remind me again to never agree with any idea you may make."

Driving to Chihuahua was definitely not something Amaya had planned but here she was in her car with Jocelyn sitting in the passenger's seat. It started off with the girls being bored at home. Jocelyn had come up with the bright idea to drive to Chihuahua to get some of Rafa's weed. Seeing as he made one of the best weeds in the country—his words not theirs. Surprisingly, Amaya agreed but later on regretted her decision seeing as it was a really long drive.

"I honestly didn't know it was such a long drive. If I would have known, I would have just flown us over there." Jocelyn shrugged while looking out the window. Jocelyn finally finished her training with Amado and she can finally fly a plane on her own. She was excited to know she got the green light from her father seeing as he was the expert.

"Oh, trust me, we are. I'm not going to spend another 14 hours driving back home."

"Fine, I'll just call my dad if we can take the plane here. We can have one of the workers bring the car back." Jocelyn suggested. Even though Amado was in Juarez, he still had a couple of planes throughout Mexico in cases of emergencies. Even though this wasn't an emergency, Amado could never say no to his oldest daughter. "By the way how are things between you and Ramón?"