Seventeen. chaos

~Chaos~

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

To say Amaya was surprised to receive a phone call from Enedina was understatement. Of course, the girls had their usual talks, bonded with one another, and even shared some secrets. But it was quite rare to receive a phone call from the older girl about business.

Amaya knew the ups and downs about cocaine, her godfather made sure of that. The cocaine business was no joke, you have to be smart and very persuasive and have the best fucking cocaine in the business. Anybody could sell cocaine, but not everybody can make good cocaine and profit off of it.

Enedina wanted to venture out. Seeing as Miguel Ángel wasn't making any efforts on pleasing the Arellanos, Enedina took it upon herself to do her own research and what better way to learn more about the business than her future sister-in-law. Enedina was very clever, she wanted to know the ins and outs of the business and see what else they could do to make more money.

"¿Qué haces aquí?" Benjamín asked the girl in front of him as they arrived at the same time. 

Benjamín was frustrated. Nothing had changed since his talk with Miguel Ángel and he knew sooner or later his sister would take it into her own hands to do something about it. As much as he loves his sister, he wanted to be the one to make the orders, to prove to people that he can be a good leader.

"Enedina me pidió que viniera aquí." Amaya replied, placing her sunglasses on top of her head. "Me dijo que era algo importante."

Benjamín scrunched his eyebrows, confused as to what was so important. It was no surprise to see Amaya at the house, he was used to it. But she would always visit his brother or his cousin, not his sister.

Amaya looked at him and shrugged, she was just as confused as she was. The only thing Enedina told her was something about her meeting someone and getting her feedback on it. But they were both in for a surprise when they walked outside to the backyard to see the majority of the Arellanos grouped around a bunch of men that none of them had seen before.

Enedina turned around, sensing a presence near her. She had found both her brother and future sister-in-law looking more confused by the minute. She gently smiled at them as they neared her, getting a closer look on what was happening.

"This is my brother, Benjamín and my sister-in-law, Amaya" Enedina introduced them to the three men. "Benjamín, Amaya, these gentlemen came all the way from Los Angeles to show us something marvelous. You're going to love it. Please continue."

"Right." The guy in the middle responded, putting his hands inside a glove. "So we cooking this up. Whip it like stir-fry, you feel me? Got to be clockwise. Hit it with a little bit of baking soda to fluff it up. Then you got the gel. You let this dry. I'm gonna sit this back here for a second. Let it cool."