Fifteen. jefes de jefes

~Jefes de Jefes~

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I don't know what you're planning Benjamin but I hope you know what the fuck you're doing." Amaya spoke to Benjamin, sitting across from him.

A lot has gone down since Amaya's encounter with Rafa. One of them being Rafa's marijuana ranch being raided by the DEA just a week after Amaya and Jocelyn showed up. Kiki Camerena had finally found what he was looking for and burned everything to the ground—pissing Rafa off in the process. Amaya wasn't exactly surprised, the DEA agent was smart and even though he had a lot of dead ends, he never stopped and finally managed to show people what was going on behind everyone's backs. But was it worth it?

Couple months after the raid, Kiki Camerena was found dead—brutally murdered to be exact. It didn't take a genius to know who was behind all of this and quite frankly, Amaya found Miguel Ángel incredibly stupid. Miguel Ángel should have known that by killing an DEA agent, he created a bigger target on his back. So big that not even his little government pals can help him and this stupid move was going to cost him big time.

The Guadalajara cartel were currently in shambles—hiding away in God knows where but hey, that was none of Amaya's business but she was concerned about one particular person—Don Neto. She rarely spoke to the man but he was still family. He may be a lot of things but Don Neto was always there by her side and never treated her any less. He treated her as an equal and that was something Amaya would hold on forever.

While the Guadalajara cartel were too busy trying to stay hidden, Benjamin had other plans. Seeing as Miguel Ángel was being hunted down like an animal, it gave Benjamin the perfect opportunity to be his replacement but Amaya wasn't too convinced. Sure, Benjamin can run a business—so far he has done a perfectly good job running Tijuana, but running Tijuana and running the whole cartels in Mexico were two different things.

"Now that Miguel Ángel is on the run we need to think about our future and we can't have a future without a leader." Benjamin said, looking at the brunette in front of him. 

In order for Benjamin to even be in the same level as Miguel Ángel, he would need Amaya by his side. He had the advantage of the girl dating his brother but that wasn't enough. He needed her for one purpose only—cocaine. Benjamin knew by the time Miguel Ángel was caught, the Cali cartel would find other people to help ship off their cocaine but, by having Amaya, he wouldn't do much convincing since she was practically the princess of Cali. Call it selfish but in this business, it was something that had to be done.

"Benjamin, we don't even know for certain if Miguel Ángel is completely out." Amaya responded, crossing her arms. "If this is about making business with my Padrino's cartel then just say that."