Nineteen. bad timing

~Bad Timing~

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Ever since Amaya could remember, she had always dreamed about her wedding. It was enough to say that by the age of 12, Amaya had everything planned for her wedding. From the cake, to the venue, to the decorations, and most importantly—the dress.

She had always imagined how her wedding would turn out, who her future husband would be, who would walk her down the aisle, who would be her bridesmaids. And finally, her dreams were coming true, she would finally marry the love of her life, have her best friends by her side but she didn't have her father to walk her down the aisle.

Ever since her father died, Amaya had stopped dreaming about her wedding, her perfect wedding was having her father by her side, watching his little girl be married off to someone she loves. But he was taken too soon and the thought of having a wedding without her father was crushing.

After many years, Amaya had learned to stop dwelling about the past and focus more on the future. She knew in her heart, her father would be disappointed in her if she would stop her dreams just because of his absence. Aurelio wouldn't be there physically, but she knew he'd be in her heart.

As excited as she was to plan her wedding, Amaya felt a lot of stress. There were so many things she had to do with so little time and Ramón still ignoring her wasn't helping the situation. She had spent the last two months making sure everything was set and ready for their wedding and the stress was slowly eating her up.

But she decided to put that stress away and focus on what was important—her wedding dress. Her wedding dress had to be perfect and she had to figure it out fast. Enedina and the girls had taken time out of their schedule to support the soon-to-be bride and wanted to make sure she didn't pass out.

"What do you think about this one?" Luna was holding a dress infront of Amaya in hopes of helping her find her perfect dress.

Amaya turned around and looked at the dress Luna was holding and immediately shook her head. "It's too plain."

If the girls thought Amaya was picky when it comes to her outfits, they had no idea what they had in store. Amaya was a perfectionist, everything had to be perfect and if it wasn't, well...she'll probably blow her head off.

"I'm sure we'll find something here." Jocelyn spoke as she looked around the store. "Your dress has to be in this store."

"What type of dress do you want anyways?" Enedina asked without looking up from the book she had in her hands.

Amaya shrugged her head as she sat down. "I don't know. I can't decide between a big puffy flowy gown or a tight gown."

"I say go with the puffy flowy gown, it gives you more of a princess look." Stephanie chimed in, looking through the racks of gowns. "I know when we were younger you always loved those types of dresses."