Twenty Seven. plan b

~Plan B~

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"How long do we have till we get there?"

"About 10 minutes, Patrona."

Amaya nodded her head looking out the window. It's been a while since she's been to Sinaloa. Last time she had been to Sinaloa was years ago. She never really cared to visit the place up until now. Now, she had a purpose to go there. It was one of the many things Amaya had to do to initiate her plan.

The car had come to a complete stop once they had reached their destination. Amaya got out of the car, taking a look at her surroundings. She couldn't deny it, it looked like a dump. The place practically looked deserted.

"Are you sure you want to go and do this?" Jocelyn asked, taking a glance at the girl next to her. "You can always ask one of the guys to do it."

Jocelyn practically threw herself in the car once Amaya announced she was taking a trip to Sinaloa. Not wanting a repeat of the mall incident not only did Jocelyn come with weapons but instead of one security guard she had five.

Amaya turned towards her best friend. "I'm not going to ask one of them to do it. This is something that I have to do on my own."

Amaya couldn't lie. The mall incident did scare her enough to not want to go out but she knew this was something that she had to do. She couldn't let her fear overpower her thoughts. Revenge was far more important than anything.

Walking inside the warehouse, she found herself with two men she hadn't seen in a while. They watched as she walked into the room, of course, with Jocelyn by her side. There stood Palma and Chapo with a straight face.

"Amaya." Chapo announced, watching the girls. "I'm surprised to see you here?"

"You and I both." Amaya shrugged. "But I didn't come here just to say hello. I heard about what happened."

Amaya turned her attention towards Palma. "I understand you don't want to hear no condolences or the bullshit people say when one loses a loved one. I know you want revenge because so do I."

Amaya took out a piece of paper from her purse and passed it to Palma. Looking closely at the paper, Palma looked back at Amaya with a confused expression written in his face.

"What's this?"

"It's an address where you'll find Clavel."

Even though Miguel Ángel was the one who sent Clavel to kill them, Clavel was the one who pulled the trigger. He was the one who threw Palma's kids down the bridge with no remorse. He deserved everything that was coming for him and more.

"What's the catch? Why are you doing this?" Out of all of them Chapo was the most skeptical about the whole thing. Why would Amaya come all the way from Tijuana to give Palma the information on where to locate Clavel.