Five. traitor

~Traitor~

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A couple of days have passed since the incident, Amaya decided to take time for herself. She ignored Ramón's calls and stopped visiting the Arellano Felix household. Amaya was avoiding Ramón like a plague, she wasn't mad anymore but she felt like it would be awkward to see him again after their argument. 

Amaya wrapped herself in a towel after getting out of the shower. She was looking through her closet when her phone started ringing on her nightstand. She walked out of her closet and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" Amaya questioned. She hoped it wasn't Ramón calling her again.

"Hey Amaya, it's Stephanie. I haven't heard from you in a while." Stephanie answered. After the lecture with the brothers, Amaya stopped calling and always declined Stephanie's offer to come and visit.

"Yea, sorry about that you know after everything that went down I just needed time for myself." Amaya apologized. She felt like an awful best friend. Stephanie had nothing to do with what happened and Amaya felt as though she was taking it out on her as well.

"There's no need, I understand you were mad and you have every right to be but you should also understand Benjamin." Stephanie expressed. Stephanie took these couple of days to evaluate what went down and Benjamin had a point. It was dangerous for them to do something like that, especially with how dangerous Tijuana can be.

"I get it but you know Ramón had no right to say anything to Benjamin." Amaya justified, sitting down on her bed. 

"Maya, maybe he did that to protect us. Ramón cares about us whether you believe it or not. He wouldn't want us to put ourselves in a dangerous situation like that. Maybe his approach wasn't the best but you have to understand why he did it." Stephanie explained. She hoped by talking to Amaya, she can fix this little situation.

"Yea, you're right. I should apologize to Benjamin and Ramón, I know they mean well." Amaya agreed, nodding her head. She knew she overreacted and felt the need to apologize to the two brothers.

"Yes, that's perfect. Why don't you come over later? We are having dinner and you're more than welcome to come and stay after you apologize to those idiots." Stephanie excitedly said.

"That's perfect, see you then." Amaya finished, hanging up the phone. She sighed, running her hands through her wet hair. Getting up from the bed she walked back to her closet to figure out what to wear. She decided to wear black high waisted shorts, a matching black crop top, and a blue oversized jacket. She decided to let her hair in it's natural wavy state.