Twenty Two. wedding bells

~Wedding Bells~

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The Arellano and Santana family were in full celebration. After so many months of planning and preparing, the wedding was finally here. The wedding that would unite the two families, bringing them closer than ever before.

The wedding was the talk of Tijuana. Many articles were ready to talk about the two couples and their extravagant wedding. Reporters, waiting to catch even a glimpse of the couple and dress the princess of Cali was going to wear. They wanted to be the first to know and make headlines for the next day.

As for the couples, each shared the same emotions, with different thoughts. Amaya was excited, she wanted everything to be perfect and wanted no mistakes for the wedding. She made sure everything was going according to plan and that there would be no surprises.

Before getting ready for her big day, she looked around the church to make sure all the decorations that she wanted were in order and just the way she wanted them. Amaya had Luna check the reception and had her make sure everything was being placed the way she wanted it. This was her big day, the day she'll become an Arellano, a wife, she wanted to make herself proud. She wanted her inner child to be content with the way things were going to go.

But just like any bride would be, she was nervous. Amaya didn't sleep all night preparing for her big day, making sure she wasn't forgetting anything. She was a nervous wreck and couldn't wait for this wedding to be done and over with.

On the other hand, Ramón was excited. He was finally going to marry the love of his life and soon, he'll become a father. The couple later on had announced they were expecting and the family was overjoyed. As much as he wanted to scream to the world and shove it in people's faces that were waiting for the chance to get with Amaya, he knew it was unsafe for Amaya and for the baby. So for now, only family and close friends knew about it.

Even though he was excited for the wedding, he was nervous as well. Ramón always felt as though Amaya deserved better, like she was too good for him. He was scared of Amaya realizing her worth and backing out of the wedding. Even if she was pregnant, Amaya could easily call it quits and as much as Ramón didn't want to think about that, he couldn't help it. He just hoped Amaya would walk down the aisle, straight to his arms and call her his.

Seeing as Amaya was nervous about the wedding, Ramón made sure no unwanted guest was coming in or out of the wedding. The last thing he needed was to have his wedding turn into a bloodbath. Ramón made his security be on full alert, just in case things really did turn ugly. Both Amaya and Ramón didn't want to put their family lives in danger. This is supposed to be a beautiful event but in the narco world, you have to expect the unexpected.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

There was three hours to go for the wedding and the girls were busy getting ready. Half of the girls were either putting on their dress or still getting their makeup done. Amaya had made all the women in both families get ready together and leave once they were ready.