Six. favors

~Favors~

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

To say Amaya was upset was an understatement. It felt like someone had ripped her heart out of her chest and squeezed it until it was nothing. She had been laying on her bed all day and didn't feel the need to speak to anyone, that was, until her phone began to ring on her nightstand. With a groan she turned to her side and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" Amaya murmured.

"Well you seem to be in a good mood." Jocelyn sarcastically said, twisting the cable of the phone with her fingers. 

"Jocelyn, I love you but I'm not in the mood for your sarcastic remarks." Amaya groaned, placing her head back on her pillow.

"I just wanted to see how you've been feeling but given the response that I got from you, you're not doing so well." Jocelyn stated.

"I've been feeling like shit ever since I left that damn house. Can you believe that fucker had to the nerve to go and mess around with Mina while he was with me?And on top of that make it seem like it was my fault because I told him we were single." Amaya expressed, sitting up.

"Yea it was fucked up on his part, especially with someone he knows you don't like." Jocelyn agreed. She didn't understand why Ramón would mess around with Mina of all people.

"Yeah well I'm done with him and that damn family. I never want to see him again." Amaya responded.

"You can't say the whole family considering the fact that Stephanie is a part of their family as well." Jocelyn replied. 

"Stephanie's different and you know that." Amaya fired back, playing with the ring on her finger.

"So when are you going to tell Stephanie that you've been messing around with her cousin?" Jocelyn asked.

"Correction I was messing with him, as in past tense." Amaya corrected, making Jocelyn roll her eyes.

"And to answer your question, I was thinking about talking to her about it today. I invited her over, she should be here pretty soon." Amaya answered.

"Well I hope you grow some balls and tell her the truth. Maybe she can help you with that situation." Jocelyn teased, smiling to herself.

"There is no helping the situation because what's done is done. He screwed up by messing around with that whore." Amaya spoke.

"Well I'll let you get ready for your day with Stephanie and be sure to call me after you're done." Jocelyn ended, hanging up the phone after they said goodbye.

Amaya got up from her bed and decided to be productive and do her morning routine. She had to prep herself with what she was going to tell Stephanie. So many thoughts were running through her mind. Will Stephanie be upset? Will they stop being friends?