Four. exposed

~Exposed~

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

If anybody would have told Amaya a couple years ago she would be helping Luna get revenge on her boyfriend, she would have laughed in your face. But here she is trying to come up with a plan to help the damsel in distress.

"Do you think this would work?" Stephanie worridly asked. Stephanie didn't like the plan, scratch that, she hated the plan. She couldn't help but think something may go wrong.

"Stop thinking like that Stephanie, everything is going to work out." Jocelyn reassured, patting Stephanie on the back. She didn't like the idea of helping Luna but she thought it was better than staying home and doing nothing.

"I agree, we just have to stay positive and hope for the best." Amaya agreed with Jocelyn.

"I know I was bitch to you guys for so long, I don't deserve you guys helping me with this." Luna said.

"You are a bitch and you don't deserve our help." Jocelyn shrugged, making Stephanie and Amaya glare at her.

The plan was pretty simple, all they wanted to do was destroy his car. His car was his pride and joy, he cared more about that car than anyone else. The only problem was the fact that he always had it and whenever he didn't, it was locked away in his garage. Nobody had access to that garage key, not even Luna herself. So the plan was to distract him while the others destroy his car, once the car is destroyed the person distracting him gets the signal and they leave. Pretty simple right?

"I just don't understand why I have to do it." Amaya exclaimed, crossing her arms. She liked the idea up until she found out she was the one who had to distract Luna's boyfriend.

"He doesn't know you. Plus, I heard around the streets of LA you were known as the seducer." Luna stated, winking at Amaya. One thing about Luna, if she wanted any type of information she would get it in 2.5 seconds.

"Can we focus on your issues instead of focusing on my past?" Amaya asked, rolling her eyes. It was true what Luna had said, she was known as the seducer. She can get out of any situation and can get anything she wants. But, moving back to Tijuana she decided to leave the seducer behind and focus on what's really important.

Amaya then decided to get ready, she wore a tight black dress and knee high heels. She honestly didn't know what she was getting herself into but she prayed things would just go according to plan. Taking a final look in the mirror, Amaya walked downstairs, heading straight to the door.

"Are you sure you want to do this? How would Ramón feel about this?" Jocelyn whispered towards Amaya. One of the main reasons why Jocelyn didn't want to do this plan was because of the situation Amaya has with Ramón. She didn't want Amaya to jeopardize what they have.