Ten. the aftermath

~The Aftermath~

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As the sun began to rise, Amaya slowly opened her eyes but quickly shut them. The huge headache she had was enough to make her rethink her choices on drinking alcohol, at least for the next couple of weeks. Amaya rubbed her eyes but as she opened her once more, she realized she wasn't in her room. Her eyes widened as she realized who's room she was in. She slowly turned around to see Ramón's arms wrapped around her, sleeping peacefully.

The memories of last night seemed to have creeped up on her, having Amaya blush at the thought of it. Amaya never expected things to go down the way that it did but she didn't have one ounce of regret. She did, however, want to leave as quickly as possible.

Amaya slowly got up, making sure not to wake the man next to her. As she got out of bed, she quickly put on her robe and grabbed her lingerie off the floor and quickly made her way out of the room.

She quickly did her morning routine and wore a blue romper with white sneakers. As she walked out of the bathroom she found Jocelyn in the kitchen, pouring herself a glass of orange juice.

"Are you the only one awake?" Amaya asked, seeing as there was nobody around. Jocelyn was always the heavier sleeper, especially if there was drinking involved. So to see her being awake this early was very surprising.

"Mmh, pretty much, I assumed you woke up first given that you weren't upstairs so I went downstairs to check but to my surprise here you are." Jocelyn explained, putting the orange juice back in the refrigerator.

"And where were you last night?" Jocelyn questioned. Even though Jocelyn was drunk, she wasn't black out drunk.

"I was with Ramón." Amaya blurted out as she put her hair in a ponytail. Jocelyn almost spit her drink at this revelation. Last time she checked, Amaya wanted nothing to do with Ramón.

"What?!?" Jocelyn shrieked, making Amaya shush her.

"Shut up, you're going to wake everybody up and we have to leave now." Amaya said, as she grabbed Jocelyn, making their way out the door. She wanted to leave as quickly as possible without making any noise.

"I promise to tell you everything but I would really like to leave before I have an awkward encounter with Ramón." Amaya promised, putting their stuff in the car and starting the engine. Jocelyn simply nodded her head, following Amaya's orders.

"Are you going to tell Stephanie what happened or are you going to stay shut?" Jocelyn asked as she turned towards Amaya who was too busy driving. Amaya hadn't thought exactly if she wanted to tell Stephanie or not.

"I will I just need time to think and process this fuck up I just made." Amaya sighed as she turned towards Jocelyn for a second. As much as Amaya wanted to keep this secret she knew very well sooner or later Stephanie would find out and she would like Stephanie to find out through her than anyone else.