Nine. girls just wanna have fun

~Girls Just Wanna Have Fun~

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Stephanie's birthday was right around the corner and all the girls were gushing about it. Amaya had taken it upon herself to not only be the host but also be the party planner. She planned to give Stephanie a surprise birthday party with the help of Jocelyn and Luna. However, Luna accidentally spilled the beans to the soon to be birthday girl and ruined everything that was planned. Amaya was annoyed but given that there was nothing she could do, she moved past it.

The girls had a rule in place for years. The birthday girl always got what she wanted, no ifs, buts, or maybes, things had to be done their way. So given that Stephanie was practically in charge of her own birthday party, she decided she wanted things intimate.

"Listen, I don't need a bunch of people to celebrate my birthday. I honestly just want us to hang out, get drunk, and party all night long." Stephanie admitted, staring at her three friends, who were all spread out in Jocelyn's bedroom.

"Yea, we get that. But we at least need a theme and a place to party at." Luna responded, crossing her arms. The theme they had was an amusement park, they practically had everything planned. The animals, the rides, the games, but Stephanie hated the idea. Stephanie never had the lifestyle her best friends had. Amaya and Jocelyn were practically born into the narco life while Luna's parents were politicians. Stephanie's birthdays were always with close friends and family and that's how she liked them to be.

"Since you want something intimate, what do you want?" Jocelyn curiously asked. Stephanie's eyes lit up, already knowing what she wanted.

"Well, I actually want to have a lingerie party. It would just be women, so it would just be us four and a couple of my cousins, no men allowed." Stephanie replied.

"That's actually not a bad idea. We could wear robes, drink champagne, and eat some food." Amaya shrugged.

"We could each have a color, that way we don't wear the same color lingerie. Oh my god I'm so excited!!" Luna giggled, clapping her hands. Stephane was happy to hear the girls' excitement but they may not like what she was going to say next.

"I'm glad you girls like my idea. I was thinking about having the party at my house, there's a secluded room where nobody would bother us." Stephanie announced, looking at each girl, specifically Amaya. Ever since that big fight, Amaya hasn't stepped foot into the Arellano Félix household.

"Why can't we just do it somewhere else? There's hella people in that house and I don't want to bump into your aunt wearing lingerie." Amaya exclaimed. She didn't want to go, mainly because of a certain someone but also because that house is always filled with people.