Three. unpleasant surprise

~Unpleasant Surprise~

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It was never unusual for the group of girls to hangout at the warehouse. It actually became a hangout spot for them. Of course, the brothers didn't mind the girls hanging out there, especially Ramón. So it wasn't unusual for Stephanie to invite her two best friends to the warehouse. What was surprising was Jocelyn and Amaya arriving before Stephanie.

"I'm honestly surprised we got here first." Jocelyn said, sitting down on one of the sofas.

"Yea, usually we would hear a whole speech on how we are never on time." Amaya agreed, sitting next to Jocelyn. Stephanie was always on time. If an event was at 8, she'll be there by 7:55. One of Stephanie's biggest pet peeves were people showing up late and her best friends were guilty of it.

"She said she'll be here soon." Ramón chimed in, grabbing himself a beer.

"She's probably doing this to teach us a lesson." Joceyn added snatching the beer Ramón had in his hands. Ramón rolled his eyes and went back to get one for himself. He offered one to Amaya but she declined, she wasn't a beer type of girl.

"So... when are you going to let me take you on a date?" Ramón announced looking straight at Amaya. Jocelyn couldn't help but choke on drink making Amaya pat her back. Ramón was a bold person, if he wanted to say something he'll say it, she just didn't expect those words to come out of his mouth.

"You never asked me." Amaya fired back making sure she made eye contact with him.

"Alright, I'll see you tonight then." Ramón declared taking a sip of his beef.

"Don't make me regret it." Amaya teased. She was extremely excited about this date. Maybe things between them will get serious.

"Well cheers to your first date and may there be many more." Jocelyn cheered, bringing her beer up in the air before taking a sip. Jocelyn was happy for best friend and she hoped the two would just date already. After all, she was their number one supporter, even if she is the only one who knows. Amaya and Ramón laughed at her childish antiques but nonetheless agreed with the short haired girl.

"What are we all cheering about?' Stephanie asked, looking at the three of them in confusion. She had just arrived and didn't get to hear exactly what they were talking about. Jocelyn and Amaya turned to their right but stopped laughing once they saw the person Stephanie was standing next to.

"What is she doing here?" Amaya interrogated glaring at the person she never wanted to see in her life.

"What's the problem Amaya, I can't be here?" Luna replied, smirking at them. Luna had heard about Amaya's arrival back to Tijuana but never got the chance to see her until today.