Eighteen. revelations

~Revelations~

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Hi, I'm here to see Enedina?" Amaya asked the receptionist behind the front desk, putting her sunglasses on top of her head. It had been a while since Amaya had visited Enedina at her job but it was urgent.

"Of course, she's waiting for you at her office. Would you like for me to escort you?"

"There's no need, I know my way around the building. Thank you."

Enedina had her own little thing on the side. She was an accountant but also owned a spa. Of course, this was all a coverup, just like Roxanne. Amaya had been there once or twice but it was always a way to talk to the older woman alone. To be able to speak to her without people hearing their conversation.

"I'm surprised to see you here. How are you?" Enedina greeted the young woman with a smile.

"Well your brother still hasn't spoken to me so I would say not very good." Amaya sighed, placing herself on the chair in front of the desk.

After the fight in Roxanne, Ramón had gotten a pretty bad eye. It was so bad Ramón had to go multiple times to the hospital to get it checked out. But that wasn't the only thing he was mad about. He didn't like the fact that Amaya had gotten herself involved in the fight. She could have gotten pretty hurt or worse—dead.

Instead of consoling the man who was injured, they had a pretty big argument while Ramón was getting treatment for his eye. Amaya understood why he was upset but she was upset as well. He could have lost his eye but instead of worrying about his eye, he was more worried about Amaya but that didn't mean he had to stop talking to her. They had a wedding to plan and the couple was too busy ignoring each other.

"Still? It's been days and you guys have to plan the wedding." Enedina knew her brother and his pettiness but she would have hoped he would have put that to the side and focus on what was really important.

"I know and everything is starting to stress me out." Amaya replied, moving her hair out of her face. "Now, he wants to add more shit on my plate because of that stupid fight."

Amaya was already making preparations for the wedding but ever since that fight she had with Ramón, she's practically done everything on her own. If she knew all the things she had to go through for this damn wedding, she wouldn't have accepted. Ramón was still the same Ramón that put his pride before anyone else.

"My brother is very emotional, you just need to give him some space and let him come to you." Enedina spoke trying to be as reasonable as possible. As much as she loves her brother, she knew Ramón had to get it together.

"I mean if this keeps up then we might have to postpone the wedding. But I know myself Dina, I'm not going to tolerate it for long."

Amaya didn't mean to sound threatening but it had to be said. She wasn't going to wait around, hoping that Ramón would finally speak to her. If he wants to be petty, she can be petty as well.