Seven. colombia

~Colombia~

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Colombia is a beautiful country with beautiful places to visit. There were lots of places you could go and explore. Cold weather, hot weather, the city, the beaches, and many more. But to Amaya, Cali was her home, she grew up there and had many memories, memories she wished she could relive again.

The moment Miguel Ángel informed her of the trip to Colombia, she was extremely excited. She knew her trip to her beautiful country was just for business and nothing more. But there was one stop that she needed to go to before she could attend any meeting. So once she got off the plane she had got into a separate vehicle from Miguel Ángel and Isabella and informed the driver on where to take her. On her way to her destination, she looked out of the window to see the scenery. She didn't realize how much things have changed since the last time she was there.

The vehicle had stopped at her destination and she couldn't help feeling nervous. She began to walk inside the entrance, even though she had never been there, she knew exactly where she was going. Amaya could see that she was getting closer and felt her nerves kick in. She finally stopped and looked in front of her. A wave of emotions attacked the young brunette as she saw what was in front of her. Her father's grave. She got down to her knees and placed the white roses on the ground.

"Hola papá, lo he extrañado mucho." Amaya cracked as she felt her emotions getting the best of her. She never got the chance to give her father the proper burial. After he got killed, the Santana Carrillo family immediately left for Mexico. The Cali cartel gave Aurelio one of the biggest burials in Cali.

"There's so much that you've missed. Mama is trying her best to provide for us, to become two parents at once." Amaya sniffed as tears were streaming down her face.

"Antony is like a mini you. He drives mama nuts but we all know he gets it from you." Amaya laughed. Her mother would always talk about her father as being annoying and childish but she loved that about him. There was never a dull moment around Aurelio and seeing Antony become a replica of him brings Catherine lots of joy.

"Why did you have to leave? Things would have been completely different if you were still here. I don't blame you for your actions and decisions but I need you. I needed you to guide me and take me to the right path. I needed you, papa, I still do." Amaya cried.

"I know you're up there, looking down at me, watching me make stupid choices and apologize. Even though you aren't here I know you won't let anything hurt me. You're my guardian angel and my mentor. I love you and I hope the moment we see each other again, I can get your warm hugs and you can say how proud you are of me." Amaya finished off by placing a kiss on her father's tombstone. As she stood up and wiped her pants, she felt the wind blow towards her. She didn't need to question it, it was her father.