Cute

Not wanting to take you home, especially after school your brothers thought it will be better if you just stayed with them until they finish with the gang fearing your parents will do something to you..

The gang members where so nice and adorable! You all got along pretty well despite the age gap.

They saw you pretty mature for your age, Shinichiro adored how calm and tidy you were unlike Mikey, who was just a big ass selfish childish kid! As he would sometimes say.

It was fun to spend some time with them! You got to see basically their daily life, and got to know them.

You got to make new memories, so many beautiful and fun ones, ones you could treasure and never forget..

Shinichiro:

You look at the male rolling and sobbing on the floor, runny nose, puffy and teary eyes, sobs all over and over again...He probably got rejected again. What was this the 8th time already? like you hear from your brothers.

'Poor shino-kun' you though in your head, a sad look on your face, with pity at his sobs and sweatdropping at each cry he let out..it was actually depressing when you actually think of it.

"am I that uglyyy!?" he yelled "dude there are way more better people" passed by Takeomi, his comment made you slap your face.

"it's littlerly the 10th time! I will never get married!!" he covered his face curling up in a ball, all he wanted was someone to love and make him feel special..

"You got rejected 10 times?" you questioned sitting on your knees next to him, he nodded in shame, what girl would want to date a weak delinquent dude who can't punch and has no parents?

"Well let me tell you Shino-kun! That's 10 people with no taste in this world" you grinned ruffling his hear. He looked at you with eye wide open, slowly turning red with fluster growing.

"How about we go get some chocolate? I heard it help with sadness, oh! How about a ride too? It always good to go on a long one and get your mind off of those things?" you suggest titling your head, the black haired male could only look at you.

You looked back at him, but he didn't answer which made you worry.

'Did I say something wrong? Is he mad?' you panicked, while he was just lost, mesmerized to be exact of your angelic actions...that was for sure that angels wouldn't beat those words, smile, eyes..

Suddenly, you got pulled the male into his arms, still laying in the ground.

"H-hey!" you felt him squeaze you tighter, hugging him back you looked up to his face, noticing that he calmed down, his shaking stopped you rested your head on his chest.

"There there, I will hold your tears" you patted his back.

"WAKU! I'M ADOPTING HER!!" he yelled making you flinch "HELL NO!" you heard your brother yell back.

Wakasa:

He was the kind to sleep anywhere..littlerly..

During meetings, rides, if he gets too bored in a fight he will sleep on the spot! The others will keep saying you were like him in that habit and it became harder to watch for two lazy babies.

And this time, was one of those times...

You stared at the sleeping boy on the couch, he just came back from a battle and decided to take a nap in their usual hideout that Wakusei rented.

"Hhmmmm" you crossed your arms eyes still fixed on the male, who was breathing slowly, snoring from a moment to another.

Walking away, you started to search around. Jumping to get on the higher places.

'where are theeyy!?' you whined in your head wanting to cry.

"Need something?" bended Tsukishima next to you, finally someone managed to move, despite walking around so much you didn't notice the others having a heart attack. You looked so damn adorable.

"Blankets" you answered without hesitation, nodding he went to a room as you waited patiently, peeking at Wakasa to make sure he doesn't fall.

Giving you the fluffy blanket you thanked him with a smile giving him a kiss on the cheek before running off, as fell to his knees behind you.

'Gotta cover him up' you open the blanket and layed it the best you could on his body fixing it a little.

You looked at him again with proud, he looked so peaceful it made you want to sleep too.

'I hope he doesn't mind' you sneakily got under the blanket next to you, snuggling to his side.

"Look at theeem~" cooed Shinichiro with sparkles around him, along with the others he took one picture after the other. Non-stop they giggled and gushed how you both looked so adorable..

Benkei:

For you, Benkei wasn't the person to understand what personal space was.

For Benkei, you were the cutest bean he should protect and not let go, he was ready to throw hands even if someone looked at you in a weird way..

"Benkeeiii-kun! Stop! Please" You begged tugging the male's pants who was shaking the poor cashier.

You tried pulling him over and over, even pushing didn't work, the boy was too big he didn't even budge.

"HOW DARE YOU IGNORE HER!" he scolded with anger veins popping out of his head "I-I-I'm...really..s-sorry!" apologized the boy trying to hold his breath, he was praying in the inside fully knowing he will die.

All he did was not notice you, since you were small and quite, he didn't notice how called him a few times.

You were out getting food with Benkei, when you returned to him he already saw what happened making his urge of murdering grow.

"Sorry!? You apologize to HER not ME!" he pushed the guy slamming him on the wall, causing him to go unconscious.

Panicking you sweatdropped looking back and fourth, from Benkei's mad face who had smoke coming out of his ears to the tears of fear that fell off the passed out worker's eyes.

Picking you up he hugging you close and huffing, such an overprotective mother of her child..

Sighing you apologized quietly turning red of embarrassment. You will be lying if you said it wasn't cute and cool, but still no need to make a big fuss about it..

Takeomi:

"Wooaaahhh!!"

You let out a small happy yell, eyes shining with life at the beautiful fireworks that lit up the dark sky with different shaped and colours.

Takeomi smiled when he heard that small yell, heart melting of adorableness at it.

You both went out to see a show of fireworks, but the big crowd prevented you from seeing since you were pretty small, noticing your little jumps next to him feet he chuckled at your scrunched face.

So he picked you placing you on his shoulders holding your feet so you won't fall, you were surprised at first but it soon washed away to those beautiful magical fireworks in the sky...