Boxing

Being violent isn't really Sora's thing but there really times that fate is being a bitch and decided to give her one of a heck day. Starting from having a nightmare about her dead brother, she will found herself sweating huffing really hard, her hand holding her shirt. She felt empty that she couldn't see that smile only in those dreams, she wouldn't feel his embrace anymore...his gentle hand or delicious cooking

Realising that she's late. Accidentally rolling off from her bed and harshly landing on the hard floor of her bedroom "Ack- fucking dammit!" she let out a wince of pain scratching were it hurts.

Deciding to just have coffee and having her toungue get burned, which caused her to curse every living being in the world. 

She walked out, sighted then put on a smile, she thought the bad parts ended and that her day would get better!

But nope! Can't ride her bike cause the tires are flat, probably some little gang members, she hugged it giving it a little kiss "I'm soorryyy" she cried rubbing the seat.

Deciding to use the bus, she got left by it too, so she literally has to run from her house to her School. But surprisingly she kept a straight face nothing was going to ruin her day!

And she didn't get to bathe properly, deciding to just wash her face, brush her teeth, change into her school uniform and just put a bit of a perfume so atleast she smells nice. 

Her hair wasn't even neat like it used to be or how it should be. Luckily enough her teacher excused her and just let it slipped by because they know that she isn't the type to be late considering that she is a top and very obedient student. 

And besides, by the way she looks. She looks like she was being chased by a yakuza group that wants her drop dead. Her classmates wondered around her worried.

"Sora-chan! Are you okay?"

"Do you need anything to eat?"

"I can copy your notes if you are too tired just have some rest!"

Their sweet worlds made her relax, it was the first good thing to happen as she waived at them "no no it's fine, thank you though I really appreciate it" she gave them a closed eyes smile making their hearts melt.

Even Hina came as she jumped hugging her rambling words, Sora managed to understand "missed you", "worried", "Takemichi-kun asked about you" 

"T-take is slow! Please" she said to her, asking for the peach haired girl to repeat her words so she could understand

The black haired girl didn't notice the the pair of green eyes (?) watching from afar gripping to the door almost breaking it with the death glares.

But her bad day didn't stop after school, she encountered wannabe gangsters that was harassing a girl, beat them up, and of course made sure the girl is safe and advising her to atleast buy a self defence weapon like a taser or a Pocket knife 

"tasers are the best they are funny when the start dancing in the ground they look like fish" she laughed along with girl. Happy to see her smile instead of that fear she saw on her face earlier.

In Toman meeting, Mikey keeps annoying her along with Baji Draken scolding her because of not taking care of herself. 

Kawata twins about to beat their own division members up, mainly Smiley.. while their members sticked to her like glue for protection. 

Mitsuya's constant questions if she's ok when she's clearly not. 

Sanzu glued to her side not wanting to let go whining when she will visit his house leading to a fight with Mucho.

Her other friends outside the gang blowing up her phone, asking when will their meeting end.

And now here she is infront of a boxing gym that is owned by the one and only, the love of our life, our ube keso man. Imaushi Wakasa! 

She let out a tired sigh then opened the entrance door peeking a little. The girl was greeted by no one but the owner of the gym himself, which made her confused at first. 

"Hey waka! Wheres the others?...Oh my, sorry, are you about to close now?" She greeted but suddenly apologized when she suddenly thought she might have come in the wrong timing. Nothing made her feel bad more than showing bad manners, respecting others was the first thing on her list.

She really needs something to take all of her frustrations and stress out, so what's better than beating up random good for nothing people or lashing out on your gang members and friends without feeling bad after? SPARING WITH ONE OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS AND EX MENTOR, OF COURSE. 

The only problem is she forgot to text him about it so she wasn't sure if this is the right timing or not. 

"Hey angel! no I'm still open my students just got home and the others are busy so I'm here by my self" The tired looking male replied and added up after ruffling her hair "It's been a while since you visited, you have me thinking you already forgot about me Just my lucky day your here now!"

His voiced out jokingly as he stared at the girl "Sorry!! I've been busy with school and my gang this days" she apologetically replied feeling bad and started to walk towards the male as he helped her by taking her bag.

She took a sit beside him ,both of them conversed about what's going on with their lives. 

Thought Wakasa noticed something as he stared, and while talking with the girl he noted how her shoulder was tense and her eyes giving the boxing ring side glance here and then. 

And that's where he realised, that she's been probably itching to go boxing since the moment she came here, the thought made him chuckled a little that it surprised Sora a little. 

"Huh? What's wrong? Why did chuckled all of the sudden?" She asked nervously trying to remember if said something funny.

"Oh it's nothing i just noticed you've been eyeing the boxing ring for awhile now"  "Ehhh!!?? wha- whe- how..... Am i that obvious?" her face turned red of embarrassment "Yes" 

"Damn, well here goes nothing....Waka can we... Umm...ahhh.." Wow, earlier she bitch ass entered the gym like she owned it and not even giving a text to the owner, now she's getting all nervous to ask him if they could spar. 

Sora cursed to herself and try to find the right words to ask him properly but now she looks like a school girl who's confessing to her crush. 

Wakasa noticed her struggle and smiled without noticing waiting passionately for her, she looks so cute with a mad blush on her cheeks and stuttering with words. He badly wants to pinch them and give her small peck on the lips to shut her stuttering and stare at her tomato face for his amusement, but too bad he can't do that 

"You wanna have spar like we used to when you're still training under me?" 

"Yes....." she clenched into her skirt 

"Tho why sudden request? It's not like im complaining or something just curious" it would be evil Wakasa if he complained about his little cutie in anything.

"Ahhh... That, I've been having bad days and i really need to do something to let all my frustrations out...." She answered with a tired face remember this cursed day she went through

"You're having nightmares about him too, aren't you?" his eyes looked at the ground not wanting to say his name "Yeahhh... That too..." 

"Well then, who am i to decline such rare request from one of my strongest students? Get ready then come to the ring" he got up ruffling her hair again

"WAAHHH! THANK YOUUUU" she gushed jumping in arms, hugging him tight while he catches her with a smile smelling her nice perfume.

Putting your hair up in a pony tail with some short locks that fell off. You wore your training clothes he kept for you and fixed the bandages so they won't fall.

"Alright! Give it the best you got kid!" he put his hands infront of his, that had cushions on them.

Taking a deep breath, her memories played one after the other like a film, the urge to hit grew more and more making her want to let that pain out..