SORAAA!!

"you really didn't have to stay" sweat dropped Yuzuha making you pout "we won't move until they come to pick you up" you told her then held Emma's hands pulling her closer to you "but-" the tall girl tried "no buts!" You pinched her cheek pulling it "so soooft" your mood did a hole 180° turn.

"and what do we have here?" called a voice, Emma turned while you sighted "hey to you too Taiju" you took a step infront of them crossing your hands as a way of protection "hey Koko, Sei-chi" you later bended to the side greetings the two boys with a smile, blushing Inui waved back while Koko gave you a peace sign blushing too,

It was your former way of greeting for the three of you, Taiju tched "Move Yuzuha!" he was about to turn "don't yell at her" you put a hand infront of the girl as she moved "hah-? It's none of your business shrimp!" he looked back at your small figure grinning "you are right, sorry" you put your hand down "mister Dino" you pulled your tongue out at him winking

"why you-" he grabbed the closest helmet on one of the bikes and threw it at you, catching it you before it hits you, you put it on your head "you missed agaain~" then grabbed Emma's hand and started running "bye byyee~" you waved

"ugh! Why she gotta be annoying but cute!" he clenched his fist "my helmet.." mumbled Inui "admit it she does look adorable" muttered Koko to him as he sighed back with a nod, he covered his face as blush started to appear "Move! We got work to do!" ordered the older Shiba then sat on his bike and started it.

"You took the helmet with you" giggled Emma, taking it off, you immediately recognised it "it's Seitchi's helmet! Look I even drew on it a few times!" you showed her a dragon picture and few heart or smiles here and there "oh you did that! It looks cute!" she ruffled your hair.

With Toman:

"Sorraaaa!" sobbed Mikey rolling over the floor, "GET UP SHRIMP! NO TIME FOR CRYING" yelled Draken in anger.

"oops" looked Angry at the juice he accidentally spilled on the carpet "haha! We are dead" laughed Smily sweating not knowing what to do, you were the one who usually cleaned up after their mess ,

"Takaa-chaaan" shook Hakkai his captain flustered by what happened this morning, while Mitsuya just gave him (please stop) look not reacting or stopping him.

Sanzu sat on a chair head on the table and fell asleep snoring loudly and mumbled your name a few times, while Mucho kept staring at him with a glare, the only person who knew how to wake him up was you.

Baji started to beat the shit out his training toy out grumbling about you while Chifuyu prayed for the poor object, the moment it crashed to the wall, Matsuno stared in pure shock "nah- jit tripping" he walked away slowly from his captain afraid to be the next victim.

With Tenjiku:

"Boss! The brothers are fighting again" called Kakucho Izana panicking, only to find him sitting in a corner, glaring at him with a dark ora around him, hearing more screams and yells coming from the other room, Kakucho only started to panic even more "AAAAHHH! Sorraaa" he cried your name falling on the floor.

With the old black dragons captains:

"NO MINE IS BETTER!" yelled Benkei holding up a teady bear "she is too old for Teddy bears you gorilla! Pandas are better" screamed Wakasa back at him holding a plushy panda, Takeomi looked at them with (these fools) look 'a kitty plush is better for Sora' he smiled proudly,

feeling someone blot next to him on the couch, he looked to find a sobbing Shinichiro on the couch laying on his stomach, face burried to the cushion "uuuhhh.." he sweatdropped even more, the only person who will stop him from crying was Sora "wanna smoke?" he smiled stupidly giving him a cigarette "SORRAAAA" Shinichiro sobbed you name scaring the poor male even more.

With Takemitchi's friends:

"Isn't she just..wooaaahh~" layed Yamagishi on the grass, "and really gorgeous" cheered Yamamoto sitting next to him "super hot too" blushed Suzuki only for Akkun to bonk the back of his head "don't-" he grumbled at him, he didn't want an idiot like his friend to think pervertly about you.