Without you

Before everyone knew it..a week went by..

The days without you went by so slow, so miserable..You weren't alone either in it, the others made sure to be there, people would visit you day and night waiting to see those beautiful eyes to open up. Those hands to react back when they hold them. To hear that gentle voice they adored so they could relax and relieve their worries and stress.

But nothing hurted more than the news that came to Shinishiro Sano and Tsukishima Yamazaki.

As the black haired boy was ticking the bikes and fixing them, he used to work with such a proud smile, such energy and joy but he can't even talk to his customers, he had Wakasa call them for him when he finishes one.

The Musharine Shrine was empty.

And despite the trace you and Draken left, they knew you wouldn't want to see them like that, you will wake up, it's something that they are sure of. No matter when, you will.

"Please sit down" gestured the doctor for the two boys to sit infront of her with a smile, following the orders they sat with a confused look, not knowing why the sudden call from Aiko.

"Sorry for taking your time from the both of you" she started with an apologetic look, feeling bad if she invited them in a bad period "no no don't worry about it" reassured her Shino forcing a grin.

"Is something wrong with Sora? Is her injury getting worse? Or someone haven't been taking care of her well?" questions came of your older brother, it was honestly cute and sweet for the woman. Nothing made her happy more than her children getting along and worry for each other...if..Wakusei was just here.

"No everything is fine don't worry..it's actually going way better than we expected and her treatment is going smoothly but a little slow" she answered reassuring him "then why did you invite us?" this was the question that will drop the bomb on the two males.

....

Until, the door burst open, making the three adults snap their eyes to the sound "patient room 10 finally woke up!" a nurse announced huffing with a big smilest "Holy shit!!" the life came back to Shino's eyes and voice, Tsukishima sprinted to your room already, covering his big smile Sano plotted back to his seat with tears in his eyes "oh..thank god" he muttered "I'll call the others" told him the female "I'll talk to her about it" he then nodded to her, he was going to talk about it, and it's about time..

"Wake up..."

"C'mon angel wake up..."

"They need you...."

A calm voice yet silvery voice called you, giving you the power and courage to open your eyes. You knew that voice very well, how could you not recognise your own brother's voice "Waku.." you muttered starting to sweat.

"I left them for you to take care of...You are their guardian angel" those were his last words.

You body started to move... body shaking, hands clenching into the sheets, heartbeats getting louder and harder, breath going faster.

"WAKUSEI!" you suddenly yelled his name jumping from the bed craving to hear is voice again, covering your mouth, your breath hitched as you gulped the lump stuck in your throat.

"Sora.." you turned upon hearing your name startled, light hitting your eyes "Senju.." you mumbled when you saw her empty blue eyes. "Sora...!" her eyes teared up not being able to believe what she was seein. She jumped in your embrace hugging you tight, her face nuzzling to your neck crying, her hair tickling to your skin. "I was so scared you would leave me!" she sobbed her grip into you tightned, even though it hurts you didn't want to bother her and just let her cry.

Soon Shinichiro and Tsukishima barged in, the girl was laying her head on your lap, half asleep while you played with her hair, eyes tired, face pale with no emotion.

"Oh thank god.." your brother held his knees from giving up when he saw those silver eyes of yours gaze at him.

Shinichiro hugged you tight, tugging your face into his chest as you hugged back with one hand gripping into his shirt "c'mon you guys..did you really think I'll leave so easily?" You chuckled.

"We missed so much" Sano kissed your head as you smiled "sorry for being away.." you looked up to him.

Shinichiro rest an arm on the window smoking a cigarette, inhaling the toxic smoke into his lungs feeling it relax his mind, body and soul.

While Tsukishima had his laptop doing some work he missed, he was too busy with you.

Bam!

A loud sound made the two males jump in their places while you turned your head unbothered, "what the heck!?" yelled your brother angrly, he wasn't mad because he got scared, he was mad because he was worried they will scare you.

"SORATCHI!!!" Manjīro's voice screamed your name with joy, eyes teary at your sight, "Sora!" pushed him Baji out of the door frame, only for someone to grab from behind "get fucking away! Idiot! I'm glad you're awake!" Mitsua's mood changed in 3 seconds "stop fucking yelling, she just woke up" his gentle yet roasting voice spoke making the black haired boy's eye twitch.

"Yamazaki.." until the last one spoke out, standing by the door frame, a scrunch with him to help him walk, hd called your last name in a deep voice, making you flinch in fear from his bitter tone. But his muscular warm arms wrapped you, hugging close to him, you could feel it get tighter, his hands trembling. "Ken-chin.." You hugged him back, melting to his touch as everyone around also started to tear up and jump on you.

Mikey jumped hugging your torso on your lap, Mitsuya hugged your other side and Baji wrapped you all. They cried saying how they worried and how they missed you.

"Idiot! Don't scare us like that!"

"I knew you'd wake up"

Tsukishima was about to make them leave because they were being too tough but he got cut off "just leave them be Yamazaki.." blew Shinichiro a cloud of smoke.

"The are a family after all.."