Last one

"AAAAAAAAAHHHH!! ALL OF MY HARDSHIPS POURED DOWN THE DRAIN!"

A loud raging yell echoed through the arcade, getting the attention of two young boys "dammit...you guuuyyys. I was so close to finishing the game!" The dark haired boy was shaking of anger as he clenched his fists "I'LL KILL YOU!"

It was two boys, one with a earning of a little bell, and the other had a small birthmark under his eye. The bell earning boy pushed the other one, ordering him to give Baji money in hope he'll calm down. "Stupid!! It's not a matter of money! It's about my hardships!" But it only send more rage to Baji making him punch the bell earning boy, but his wrist was grabbed by the other kid, cutting him off as he looked at him confused "don't you dare mess with my friend!" It was obvious he was trying to act tough"oh cool!" at that Keisuke threw his punch to the boy as hard as he could "then you'll be my opponent! YOU SON A BITCH!"

"They're not your friends they're a group" the black haired boy got in his fighting position ready to punch again with no hesitation "a folk of sheep, they run away when a wolf comes out they're sheep!" his eyes narrowed to the young boy.

"I'll say a vampire..Not a wolf"

Suddenly someone spoke, the voice was calm unlike Baji's it got Kazutora's attention curious to see who said it "and don't throw a fight now I don't want to get kicked out...I hardly stopped you last time" they continued, eyes fixed on the screen not bothering to see what's happening, hands turning the wheel of the gaming machine.

"Okay first of all! Is it because I dressed up as a vampire last year? And second they shut off my game! I didn't even get to save my scores" Baji turned to them placing his hands on his hips not letting the other boy see who's talking.

"First place!" The machine cheered, congratulating the player as they smiled "hehe~ told you the tiger car is the fastest" They chuckled making the angry Baji pinch their cheek 'tiger car..?' repeated the other boy in his head "that's not what we're talking about" He said "alright alright..I agree his friend is a sheep, in fact he ran away a few minutes ago" they placed their elbow on the game chair, tilting their head finally revealing themselves, pointing behind at the empty place behind Kazutora making him turn back of shock after hesitating a little "lame" was all he could comment.

"Oh! You're that guy who plays with the tiger car too" you of course recognized him, a face like that is unforgettable.. "even friends betray y'know?" You got off the game and walked closer to the boy "I'm guessing you're the money boy" It took one word of Baji to start another fight.

You simply sat on the ground legs crossed together watching how they fought, a snack between your hands that you bought from the vending machine before they crashed into it and broke it..

"I'm here to play y'know, not watch you guys fight for hours.." As they stopped brawling on the ground because of you, Keisuke got up dusting himself "not my fault" He shrugged not wanting to tlke any blame, "well I guess we can use some money to get dinner, wanna go get noodles?" You stood up too, looking through your pockets.

"Wanna come?" Kazutora snapped his neck to you, but frowned and looked to the ground as he sat on his knees "I don't know anything about you, we're strangers" until Baji began to spoke "more over, you're an idiot, a waste of space, it's laughable to be honest" his words were adding more fuel to the fire, the boy's fist was getting tighter, veins popping out of his cheek and arms "yet you were brave to do that for that coward" you kneeled in front of him with a smile on your lips " and I don't like a guy who gets hurt for their friend" Baji crouched next to you.

"so without any profit or loss let's be friends, the three of us"

He also gave the boy a small smile of comfort, and he just looked at you both, a strange warmth calmed his heart as his lips smiled a little unknowingly.

After Kazutora explained everything, you felt your heart ache 'I can't believe..they each suffered alone..' you looked at him with concern "this is the worst birthday..." He looked at the ground with such sad eyes and disappointment, holding his tears back "it's your birthday?" Baji eyes twinkled "then happy birthday!" You ruffled his hair completely messing it up even more "let's go on a rampage" Keisuke grinned over his shoulder "c'mon! Before midnight comes!" You pulled his hand a big grin with eyes closed on your face as his eyes shined alive for the first time..

"You could've told me! I would've bought you a bell earring" You sighted as Kazutora laughed of relief "that was refreshing" he said while Baji chuckled, the three of you walked in the empty street with you in the middle, "alright come on now" the raven haired boy said "huh?" but Hanemiya didn't understand "your piercing, me and Soratchi will do it for you" he explained as you chuckled "it might hurt though" You ruffled his hair.

"Ahahahaha! Why is it a bunch?" Laughed Baji holding his stomach of how it started hurting "it doesn't look good! Even though you're a handsome guy!!" his comment made Kazutora mad "shut up! I hate my face" The latter snapped at him.

"what else?! That neck tattoo!"

"Shut up. That's not related"

"Huh? A tattoo?" You tilted your head walking next to the boy "yeah! I really want one but i don't know what to get" explained Hanemiya flipping through the pages of the magasin he got from the tattoo shop looking for a design "get a tiger one" you took it from his hands "huh? A tiger?" He repeated "mhm! Your name has Tora means tiger right? Plus we both love the tiger car of that game in the arcade! It fits you!" You told him giving him an eye closed smile, a tint of blush decorated his cheeks "alright then! A tiger it is!"

"That's all, Sora is waiting for us, we're going to introduce you to our middle school mates!" Baji spoke turning to his friend with a grin on his face.

"Middle school mates..?"