Bodyguard

You stared confused at the mailman, droll dropping off your mouth "uuuhhh..I'll be leaving now" he put the gifts on the ground then ran away as fast as possible.

Looking down at the red roses, pink cards and cute boxes infront of you, made you smile as you gently picked them up and read the senders of each gift, the others left early leaving breakfast for you while Draken was on his way to pick you up "I'll read them later" you yawned behind your hand stretching as you walked to your room.

"What's all this about?" Draken raised an eyebrow, he glared at the gifts on the table, guessing who he should be up next "jealous cause I am more popular?" You grinned, looking through drawers for the allowance Aiko probably left for you. "Hah?! Jealous?? Why would I be jealous?" Ken eventually sat down, as he watched you run left and right, multitasking probably.

Putting the last hair pin infront of the mirror on your hair, you span infront of him "so? How do I look?" forming your lips in a fish lips winking "the usual" he gave you one stare and looked away, pinching your cheek as you stuck your tongue out at him "Baaakkaaren!" you made fun of him laughing, he put his hand over your shoulder pulling you close to him as he messed with your hair "waaa! Stop! It took me loong enough to do my hair!" you giggled, you both decided not to take your bikes today, it will be troublesome and you are going distance that are close.

"They look..so happy" muttered Takemichi looking at you and Draken chat together, he sometimes wonders for how long you knew each other but never wanted to ask, he shook his head to snap back, "focus you! are on a mission" he clenched his fists gathering some courage.

"Sora-chan! Draken-kun!" called the blond both of you, getting your attention "huh-?" you turned to see Takemitchi running "oh! Morning Michi" you waved "morning!" he greeted back "what is it, Takemitchi?" asked Draken, cold as always, almost made Hanagaki shrink and rethink his decision. But...

"Please! Allow me to become your bodyguard! You and Sora-chan" he bowed down "pfft-/no way" you and Draken answered "thank you so- huh what did you just say!?" realised Takemichi, looking confused "why not?" he panicked "yeah he asked me too! So I have to answer him on my own" you huffed nudging Ken "well first of all it will be annoying I can do whatever I want on my own and second I am your bodyguard, I am the one who will protect you, and third will you even be good at it? Takemitchi" Draken turned walking away with you, his explanation made you blush.

'I..failed' cried the boy in his head, a tear rolling down his cheek as he watched the both of you walk away like nothing happened, but it didn't let it bring him down. HE'LL JUST FOLLOW YOU SECRETLY!!

"Sorraa~" got up Mikey when he noticed you come in along Ken "Manjīro~" you called, running to him and jumping to hug him he catched you hugging back, spinning a little bit you wrapped your legs around his waist "you both saw each other just yesterday" smiled Draken to himself as he walked past the both of you.

Letting you go, the blond sat down with his best friend across him "two kids meals" he ordered. Ken also decided to get himself a drink at least.

'how..just how!?' wondered Takemichi 'they have Sora with them! No way she would let them fight each other' slowly but surely he drifted off to his thoughts.

"This is unacceptable?!" yelled Mikey, making the spying blond snap back 'a fight?' he turned quickly "there is no flag!" he pointed to his meal, looking angry while you ate your food slowly enjoying it.

"s-sorry sir I'll go get two right now" bowed the waiter "No! there is no meaning now! We ordered the kids meals because of the flags in the first place!" pouted the boy putting his hands behind his head, looking through your pockets, you pulled out two flags as you placed them on the meals, the waiter looked at you like you were some sort of goddess that saved his life, that action made Draken push him away as he sighed sitting back "look Mikey..there are your flags" the other boy's eyes sparkle, you smiled taking a quick glance to Takemichi who pretended he wasn't there, chuckling.

"I'm so done with you!" yelled Draken suddenly, scaring the stalking boy, looking confused waiting for the upcoming fight, only he got disappointed again, Draken had his hands on his hips, looking angry at Mikey who was laying his head on your lap, both of you fast asleep "stop sleeping right after you eat!" he scratched the back of his neck, suddenly he snapped his fingers as a devilish smile made it's way "I guess I'll have to wake up Sora so she can help me carry this shrimp" he crossed his hands infront of his chest, he was indeed a good acter.

These words were enough for Mikey too wake up instantly, the only person who could control the invincible Mikey was Sorachi Yamazaki, and he definitely wasn't the only one.

It was silent and comfortable walk, Mikey held you hand while Draken blushed at every little move you did, your breath on his skin, your chest raising against his back "we are here" stopped Draken "hm? The hospital?" wondered Mikey picking you up by your armpits "Soraaaa~ we are heerree!" hugged you the small boy from behind "that was fast" you yawned as the tall one held your hand and started moving you from front with your other friend pushing you from behind.

Stoping at the glass window, you couldn't bare to look at her, remembering how she looked in the past, she indeed was getting better, but it was so slow..almost touring..

"huh? Who is this?" asked Mikey "the girlfriend of Pah's friend" answered Draken..

"what the hell are YOU doing here!?" yelled an elder male followed by a woman "honey.." she mumbled trying to get cought up to him "HOW DARE YOU WALTZ IN HERE AFTER PUTTING MY DAUGHTER IN THE ICU" he yelled, Draken bowed down instantly and you followed "we don't have to bow to them, ken-chin, Soratchi, raise up it's not like it's our fault" clenched Mikey his fists, having to listen to the male screaming, scolding and yelling was slowly irritating him, the tattoo boy eventually grabbed his head forcing him to bow, at first he refused but the moment your hand touched his head too he slowly obeyed, you ruffled his hair in appreciation"we're very sorry about what happened" Draken spoke out.

"and you?" turned the father to you making you flinch "you are girl! You are supposed to know how SHE felt! Yet you still walk around with these disgusting delinquents!" he sobbed "you-" Mikey muttered in anger, no one had the right to scream at them.

"Sir" you called him with a calm voice trying to get him to listen "it's entirely our responsibility" Ken said with collected voice yet the man didn't stop or quite down yet he decided to leave..he had enough..

"You don't have to bow Manjīro" you got up turning to the passed out girl "just care about others. Have a heart" Draken continued "You two are really kind...Sorry Sora..Ken-chin" apologized Mikey, you patted his shoulder "I'm glad you both are here with me" he hid his smile, 'these three..are really close' looked Takemitchi with a soft look 'with Sora-chan by them I don't think they will ever fight each other..unless...'

"Chifuyu~" you waved with a smile, making the poor boy turn red, stopping his bike, he greeted the other two as you got up behind him and snuggled your face into his back, wrapping your arms around his waist "your hanging out with the first division today?" laughed Draken "have fun! Don't burn many cars" waved Mikey "bye byyye~" you waved back.

"Hhmm~ I missed you so much" you giggled "me too.." Chifuyu answered nervously "how is Peke J doing? Himari misses him a lot" you asked flustering him "he have been nagging at me about you guys too- you should come to my house for a hang out" he suggested as you hugged him tighter "of course! We should go on date and buy us a few things too" you laughed, feeling the air between your hair locks, touching your face gently 'date..' while Matsuno thought to himself, repeating this words in his head, trying his best so his blush won't show more.

"oh! Kei-chiii!" You yelled, getting the boy's attention "Soratchi!" he came running, stopping the bike, the black haired male picked you up hugging you "Shinichiro-kun called! Your bike is ready!" he put hid arm over your shoulder pulling you to him, "c'mon" you grabbed Chifuyu's hands locking your fingers together as you entered the store.

"hmmm~" you hummed standing infront of the snacks aile while the two boys had their heads on your shoulders with Baji holding the shopping cart, their hunger got the best of them "can we get all of them?" you put your head on chifuyu's as he nodded.

On the stairs, you layed on Baji's chest, sitting between his legs while the other boy read a manga laying on your lap, hugging your neck from behind and sipping his drink he looked curious at yours, holding your hand who had the drink in it, blushing a little, you watched him lay his chin on your shoulder trying your drink, licking his lips he smiled "it's really good!" he cheered "glad you liked it! Can I try yours?" you pointed at his as the male nodded gladly.

You really needed this..