Bowling

"Let's take our Toman back"

That was Kazutora said after he saved him from Kisaki..but right now. He was standing in front of Naoto, cuffs holding his hands, eyes on a laptop that played a video of him ordering Akkun to kill someone...only for that person to turn out to be Hina...

It this future, you were killed before you were able to get to Hina, you and Kazutora and Chifuyu gathered to put an end into this mess..you were supposed to take care of Mikey, since you were still the closest to him...the only one left that he didn't kill...but....you were gone in the blink of an eye...

"Naoto.." your voice was weak...barely heard, yet the boy was focused on you "I know..how tough it must be, feeling like nothing changed..like you couldn't help....but hey..Baji is here, Chifuyu... Kazutora...Emma..you" it was killing him, having to watch you lay in a hospital bed, bandages wrapped around your body, your heart monitor barely making a sound.."tell these exact words to Michi too okay? When he feels like he's helpless...like nothing can be changed...tell him he's wrong"

"SHE STILL BELIEVED IN US!! DESPITE HOW BAD AND ROTTEN EVERYONE GOT! SHE KNOWS THERE'S STILL A CHANCE!"

"CHANGE OUR TERRIBLE WORLD TO THE BETTER!! TAKEMICHI-KUN!!"

"Bowling?" You asked, your phone over your ear as you hummed to think "both of them were too shy to ask" Mitsuya chuckled over the phone and you smiled at how cute it was "fine then~ tell them I'll go"

Takemichi was now standing in front of a tall boy, he had a scar over his lips, this guy turned out to be Toman's second division vice captain...Hakkai Shiba!!

"Woooah~ they were perfectly aligned!" But the moment that voice spoke, his eyes went wide open, a bowling ball in their small hand as the other reached to ruffle his hair "my turn~" you said, standing on the bowling row on Hanagaki's other side while Hina clapped to cheer for you.

This Hakkai Shiba, who Takemichi been told in the past that he murdered the previous leader of the black dragons for money, now wants him to be his bro? "Since you're bros now I get to be the oldest sister of you both, buy me some juice then" a honey haired female said "Yuzuha~ don't be hard on them" you looked up at the female with a grin and she went silent, cheeks flustered before nodding. Your group was walking until Hakkai suddenly froze like ice after Hina spoke to him and his sister had to explain his behavior, "great.." you booped his nose while he was on Ice mode before apologizing to Hina "idiot!" You didn't notice when Yuzuha send a punch to Hakkai's stomach but Takemichi did..and he swore he wanted to throw up because of it, until you took Hakkai's hand and pulled him to walk and he did follow 'wow...he's like a total goofy robot!!' is what came to Hanagaki's mind.

"Umm..since you're the second division vice captain...does that mean you get along with your captain?" The blond couldn't help but ask and you along with Hakkai turned "real well, unfortunately.." the boy answered "you said it like it's a bad thing" you raised an eyebrow at him "Taka-chan is a really pain in my ass..He drilled into me how cool and uncool delinquents are. Annoying right?" His words got Takemichi interested and curious, while you could feel Yuzuha tug your other arm and pull you to her closer "That guy..he's like a real older brother to me"

"He likes Mitsuya too much" Yuzuha said and you nodded "can you blame him? Kashi is totally one of the best" you looked up in front of you, memories with Mitsuya is something you can go on and on about without getting bored, he has done lots for you...a lot that you don't know how to repay.. "check out his cellphone" "Yuzuha??? When did you get that!?" She tapped on a cell phone which was Hakkai "Mitsuya and Sora are on his standby screen" she showed the phone, a picture of you and Mitsuya holding peace signs and grinning was there, it looked like it was after a fight from some injuries on the both of you 'shit.. she's totally right!' Takemichi's jaw dropped when he saw it "oooh~ he has me too?" You smiled at the picture and the boy turned red freezing again "even tho I have him and Sora as mine!!!" But what came next was more shocking, a picture of you leaning on Hakkai, you seemed like you were sleeping while he was holding a thumb up to tell he's okay while he actually wasn't with his red tomato face! "Both pictures are really cute" Hina commented with blush on her cheeks "I know right but what can I do?" The older sister shrugged but she was also smiling..

But as you finally went on walking, you stopped at the view of a group, all wearing a white uniform that had a design in the back with two main letters 'BD'. "Michi, make sure you drop off Hina-chan at her home first" you told the boy as you looked from a face to another. This was bad news, this was the main reason why Toman and Black dragons will clash later on. 

Yuzuha and Hakkai pushed you behind them, since both siblings were pretty tall, you were completely hidden behind them, you couldn't see much but you heard a familiar voice "well well well~ if it isn't our young master, Hakkai?" The boy spoke and you easily recognized it, it was Koko. But after he noticed Takemichi and Hinata, and founding out he was Toman's First Division captain, his man started slowly getting closer at the two "there's a Toman fucker..in our turf? You're not gonna leave in one piece asshole"

The black dragons members didn't seem they would back down, as the began walking towards your small group so you had to back away, you couldn't just stand and let it go like this. "Hakkaaaai..even friends of our young master need to be taught some proper manners. Because our gang won't listen to you" Koko's words were like poison..

"But they'll listen to me"

And they indeed stopped, Koko's eyes went wide open when he saw you step out from behind Hakkai "what ado you think you're doing Hajime!?" You glared him 'oh shiiit!' the members looked at the black haired boy who's sweat rolled down his cheek, Takemichi got confused when he noticed the confidence in Koko drop in a second "is this how Taiju rule you guys!? And you just listen like a bunch of servants!!" 'the hell is going on here??' Takemichi took a glance at you, your head was high, arms crossed as you easily managed them with just a few words. Is this just...how really strong you really are? You didn't even need to use physical fighting to stop them.

"Making fun of the young master, attacking not only a division captain but also a vice and a president! Not to forget an innocent girl in our group. Is that how you really are Koko?" You walked up to him, shielding your whole group with just your body, "if you wanna lay a finger on any of them! You'll have to get through me first!!" And that was enough..for all of them to back away.

"And you.." you stood in front of Koko, your eyes burning with anger as everyone started to get nervous "Sora.." a blond boy with a scar on the side of his face mumbled "I'm really disappointed...you guys just showed me how you let all the previous generations go to waste" you crushed their hearts, just by the look of your eyes when they looked at the ground, was enough to stop Inui and Koko.

"You little money monkey!!" "Ooow ow ow!!" "WHAAAAT?!!!" 

Everyone's jaw dropped when you began pulling on his ear, "this bitch.." but a member from the black dragons looked at you with hatred as he began running your way "YOU DON'T JUST GET TO MAKE FUN OF US AND THINK YOU'LL GET AWAY!!!" He screamed in pure anger, blinded by it as you were too focused on Koko, but he noticed. He was getting closer and closer..but a punch made he drop to the ground "back off..scumbags" Hakkai stood up and shook his hand, his punch was strong that the guy's face was crushed to the ground "hm? Hakkai?" You looked at him with a raised eyebrow "don't worry about it" but Koko made you look away 'wait..so does Sora and Hakkai know the Black dragons?' Takemichi soon got his answers.

After being told that Hakkai, Yuzuha and the leader, Taiju Shiba..were all siblings.