Festival

You raised an eyebrow at your date standing in front of your door, his blond hair combed neatly as he smiled wide like an idiot.

"Picking up you date and you aren't dressed up?" You huffed, crossing you arms in front of your chest as he chuckled "oh come on! I came early..and I wanna take you somewhere" he held his hand out for you, "Manjīro..what about the fight?" You took it without hesitation, but he gave you a reassuring smile "we have time, just got something to show you! We'll go to the festival right after, okay?" His words were setting your racing heart, you wanted to be there before Ken would even get hurt, if only you could've stopped Peh sooner...

"Alright..lead the way"

Mikey's bike was going a long way now, the stars in the endless sky shining bright, the moon following you like it was watching a cute romantic movie.

Eventually, it all came to a stop, at an old bridge on top of a lake, abandoned, silent, yet beautiful..

You walked along the dirty road, to the middle where you were met by the prince of the night, right in the center, reflecting it's face into the water making glow in a hallow of darkness. Mikey rested his arms on the railing, letting the air play with his hair. Little drops began to tickle your skin, until it was showering, messing up the once perfect mirror, but it didn't change how gorgeous this place was.."it's beautiful..." You commented, eyes taking every inch and corner, a similar figure, standing right next to Mikey, on top of the railing....

Ready to throw himself..

Until Mikey's phone rang, making you snap back as you didn't realize you and the blond were staring at each other, so close, your nose almost touching.

He leaned away, sighing as you turned to the back, "Ken-chin is getting attacked, he's at-" Manjiro infromed you the location and about to run to his bike, but you caught his wrist.

"It's a setup" your words made him freeze, "someone from Mobius is trying to trick us...or someone from Toman" you slowly let go, your hair soaking to your skin, clothes dripping, it will be harder in the kimono but you'll go change. But Mikey suddenly turned and crunched down.

"It will be hard to walk in that.."

"Hmph! about damn time!" grinned Draken, despite the blood bleeding down his head, the members surrounding them, his heart was brave and relieved "that exhaust.." said Mitsuya heaving a sigh as he felt relief flood his body. He wasn't sure how much longer they all could last while Hanagaki was still confused

"It's Manjīro's CB25OT"

Mikey's bike slid down the wet concrete, until it stopped, his leg down to hold it, wet dripping hair covering his eyes "I got it now.." he mumbled kicking the stand and getting off "I got called somewhere else...so Ken-chin could get attacked" he walked up to his friends "then it will be my fault that Toman split into two..right?" "I'M DOING IT FOR PAH-CHIN" yelled Peh in frustration "this isn't your style" yet, Mikey wasn't blaming Peh, the person Path left for him to take care of "who..Tempted you into this?" Mikey's eyes shot with anger yet worry.

"So Mikey isn't just all brawn" a new figure entered the field, holding a cigarette in one hand that had the word 'Sin' on it while the other hand had 'punishment'

It wasn't long before flashlights lit up the place, shocking every member of Mobius who was there, encouraging their captains, putting relief in their hearts

"Infighting's not really my thing" 5th division captain; Yashuhiro Mutou.

"But if we're going against all of Mobius, then I can go all-out!!" 4th division captain; Nahoya Kawata.

"So that means tonight's the big show down" 1fst division captain; Keisuke Baji.

"Don't think we'll miss this one out now~" 0 division captain; Sorachi Yamazaki.

"You guys.." Mikey's eyes lit up upon seeing his members walk up one after the other, each one got his back, "a brawl on the night of the festival.." Ken pushed himself and getting up, almost stumbling, but someone caught him, putting his hand over their shoulder "now that's get the blood pumping" you grinned at him making him sigh, he gave you a quick ruffle as you stood next to Mikey.

Small steps went faster, puddles getting splashed, as the two gangs clashed..

"LET'S DO THIIIIS!!"