Grave

"you're shaking!" Wakusei yelled so you could hear him over his loud bike's engine, your hand gripped tighter into him, teeth gritted together as your breath was slowly speeding up the moment your brain began to replay that awful memory..

"I'm sorry Shinichiro Sano...but you died"

"SHINICHIRO IS GOING TO DIE!!!" You couldn't hold it in..

"I can't leave them like this!"

"WHAT?! Are you talking about!???"

that day...it was happening again..

"Hey..we'll watch over them...together"

"KAZUTORA AND BAJI BROKE IN TO HIS SHOP!!! AND KAZUTORA IS GOING TO ACCIDENTALLY KILL HIM!!! HURRY UP" You were shaking him at this point "How do you- damnit..." Wakusei decided it was best to hurry than ask questions and have to tell the story

"Whadda we got here...? A thief?"

Wakusei completely jumped jumped off his bike, not even bothering to stabilize it, while you hurried after him, the broke glass and open door was first that met you..

"KAZUTORA STOP!!"

"SHINICHIRO! DAMNIT!"

He was faster...

Thunk!

'No..' you shook your head in disbelief, trying to catch some air 'no..oh god! please no..' your eyes looked at the blood splatter everywhere "WAKUSEI!!" your hands trembled as you fell to the ground after your knees gave up, while Shinichiro looked at the sight in horror... Wakusei's body went flying crashing to the ground..his blood dripping down walls, bikes, desks... whatever his eyes fell on..

His body stayed on the ground unmoving..it was a long minute for everyone like the time stopped..

"S..sorachi...Shinichiro" suddenly he called you..hearing him, you didn't waste a minute, both of you and Shinichiro jolted to Wakusei as you wiped the blood of his face "call a fucking ambulance!!" Sano snapped at the two others kids making Baji flinch but he quickly got up to the phone while Kazutora muttered to himself.

"Sora..how d-did" your brother hardly spoke as he coughed a few times "No! No! Don't speak it will make it worse!" You shook him grabbing tighter into his shirt, eyes blurry from the tears but he moved his hand to hold yours as a way to comfort you "stop this Wakusei! You're gonna be fine man!!" told him the other older boy holding his sobs "damnit...now I'm gonna miss that woman.." yet Wakusei kept talking "idiots..I'll never l-leave y...know" you could feel his breath going slower, his body growing colder into your warm touch, until it all stopped....He stopped..

"Waku.." You called him once but his hand that was holding yours let go..his blood made a bigger puddle over his head "WAKE UP!!" Yelled at him Shinichiro but no answer...suddenly you turned to someone..

"KAZUTORA!!" your voice was louder than thunder in a stormy night, your ear caught his mutter and eyes noticed his trembling hand "it's all going to be okay!! Waku will be okay!!" You told him eyes fixed on him "this is no one's fault!! do you hear me!!?" You asked him..

"Not Mikey's..not yours nor it's Baji's!!"

"IT'S NO ONE'S FAULT!! HANEMIYA!!"

How naive..

You sat on the ground..

You really thought he will live?

Your eyes were fixed on the grave Infront of you..

This world is such an unfair place..

The grave that held your brother's name...

"Soratchi!" You heard your name being called but you didn't bother to look..Pah, Mitsuya, Ken, Mikey and Shinichiro were standing under the rain a little far from you..who called you?...you wished..Baji and Kazutora were here

"We are sorry for your loss!!" Suddenly they all bowed down..all yelled the same thing...you could feel the pain and regret in the tones..

"Come..Waku been waiting for us to gather.." You said, when they heard they all went by your side. After your prayers, you looked at the grave once again..

It was silent..and comforting for some reason..like Wakusei was actually there grinning proudly to all of you, that made you smile.

"I...will never let this happen again.." you muttered, "I don't want....to lose any of you" your small hands gripped to your skirt

"please....stay with me.."

You build relationships with them, you watched them grow and now you are growing with them, you messed up three times already....you won't let it happen again.

"I promise to protect Sora! Wakusei-kun.." Draken's voice snapped you out, your eyes gazing at him, he was bowing to the grave before straighten up, a big cheerful grin on his face despite his teary eyes, "I promise to always be there whenever, wherever and in whatever she needs" Mitsuya followed, "I promise to make her smile!!" Then Pah "I promise to take care of my little sister..." Even Shinichiro..

"I promise..to always stay with her" Mikey...

"I PROMISE! TO NEVER LET HER CRY!!!!"

"I PROMISE TO NOT LET ANYONE HURT HER!!"

And at last...Tsukishima and Baji..

Wakusei Yamazaki

31 December 1980 _ 13 august 2003