Happy

As everyone ran out to celebrate in amaze of what the boys did, you stayed in the church as Inupi brought Taiju inside to protect him from the cold, but the boy just glared at your friends who were smiling brightly at their victory, his eyes focused on his siblings especially..all happy, smiling, laughing...

Happy...

They looked..really happy..

Taiju sat on his knees as he could only watch, "feels good, doesn't it?" Until someone sat beside him, but the boy just shook his head in confusing, you huffed as you brought your legs to your chest.

"Y'know, I've always looked up to big siblings. They're strong, reliable, they're like a third parent. Wether they are weak, stupid, crybabies, wether they can be afraid, scared, or scary, strong, sweet, gentle, they'll always be someone every little sibling will look up to" you closed your eyes, pictures of Mitsuya running after his sisters, of Yuzuha helping Hakkai walk away from a girl, of Shinichiro crying as he carried Emma away from a stray dog...and one of your brothers, curled up in a blanket, Tsukishima yelling while Wakusei clenched to you as you watched a horror movie.

"What you did and say to them all these years is unacceptable, you were the one your parents trusted to take care of them, of their little ones, your little siblings" Taiju clenched his jaw at your words..

"But..thank you"

Until those words left your lips, making him snap his neck to look at you, smiling brightly as your eyes shined "thank you for not abandoning them, thank you for helping them grow up to such handsome boy and pretty girl" you sighed as you put your hand on his shoulder to help you stand up "when I look at them, when I see how they love each other so much, how strong, depending, loyal they are. I can't help but thank you Taiju. You might've been abusive, but not everyone is perfect.."

"So...thank you...for taking care of..them"

"I shouldn't be the one to be thanked" Taiju pulled you towards him after your body fell backwards, he growled at his throbbing injury but his focus was on you, hardly breathing as your hair stuck to your sweaty forehead of your red face "shit!!" Koko ran to you while Inui went to call the others "Sora.." Taiju help tightly into your hand, your name on his tongue felt sweet, first time he used it actually..but the smile from it disappeared when he felt your hot breath on his chest as you gasped for it.

"Sora!!" The oldest Shiba leaned away when he heard Mikey's voice and the footsteps "yeah...yeah" and you suddenly began to rose up "you need to got the hospital!" And you felt arms hug you "and miss the popular couple get together again? No waaay~" you patted Yuzuha's back as you felt her shaking "I'll go right after okay?" Draken sighed and crossed his arms after he saw you look at him with puppy eyes.

You rested your forehead on Draken's back as he started the bike, noticing someone getting closer, you raised yourself a little only for them to wrap something warm around your neck "eh?" You felt it and it was your scarf "thank you for it but I really think you're the one who needs it more" Mitsuya smiled before also placing a helmet on your head "thanks Mitsuya, you go ride with Baji and we'll go to the hospital after" the tall blond spoke and the boy nodded before walking off.

"Take care Gorilla~" you waived off as the bike began moving "you too.." he mumbled as he clenched into his injury.

Takemichi was confused the whole ride, as he looked left and right, where are they taking him?? but in some minutes...he was standing in front of Hinata!!!

"Huh? What's going on here?" He reached for Mikey but the blond just ignored him "hello?" He then turned to you but you were dead asleep on Emma's shoulder.

Then when he finally looked into her big eyes, her pinkish orbs full of life..

"Hina..I'M SOOORRYYYYYY!!"

'Finally~' you chuckled at the scene as the couple began to made up, it was heart-warming and adorable to watch that you couldn't get enough of it.

You felt something soft touch your cheek before it quickly pulled away, then a hand on your forehead, arms around your neck as you laughed at the sudden love affection 

Emma smiled at you with red cheeks, "your fever went down a little.." Drake mumbled "that's my powers! Hehe~" Mikey spoke next to your ear as you laughed.

Those three...

...

You spend the day at the hospital and so did Taiju, that man was too strong that it almost like he didn't feel the injury!

"Hm~" you skipped a step as you looked around the isles "do I have to?" The boy sighed stopping in his tracks "of course! You're leaving soon..this is the last dinner you could have with them, let it be memorable" you looked at Taiju who began to drag the carting wheel again and you chuckled at him "Shrimp..can I ask you something?" He mumbled, but you already had a feeling of what he is going to say

"can you wait for me?"

"Eh?" But what he said completely froze you, this wasn't what you were expecting, yet your heart couldn't help but beat loud, your eyes went wide open when you noticed the blush on his face "I don't know how long it will take, but I don't want to come back and not see you..I don't want what happened to Klutzy.."

"Stay alive Shrimp...that's the only thing I can ask for.."

~✰~✰~✰~ 

"What's really important...isn't wether you can win fights. It's about not losing against yourself"

"Even though you're weak, you don't give in to anyone, not even to the leader of the black dragons"

"When I feel like I'm gonna snap, and lose my sense of self..I want you to scold me Takemichi. Like my bro would do, punch me like Wakusei would do..."

"OF COURSE I WILL!!!"